• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Would You Like a Regrind

Here is a Strider I just finished. Turned into a Wharncliffe and added a swedge.

IMG_2951.jpg

IMG_2952.jpg

Another Emerson out the door. Reground to .010" behind the edge and enlarged the swedge.

Horseman.jpg

Hey Big Chris,

You did a regrind for me on a Benchmade SOCP Dagger a year or so back. Could you regrind another one for me?

Thank you,

Rick

Hi Big Chris,
would you consider a regrind job on one of your big knives - it's a bolo (from sabre flat to full convexed zero) and a rehandle job (from micarta to stabilized wood with a bit more pommel like those fisk bowies or something different)? Is it going to be an expensive exercise that building a new knife is more advisable?

thanks

Hi Big Chris,
would you consider a regrind job on one of your big knives - it's a bolo (from sabre flat to full convexed zero) and a rehandle job (from micarta to stabilized wood with a bit more pommel like those fisk bowies or something different)? Is it going to be an expensive exercise that building a new knife is more advisable?

thanks

Could you email me with some pictures please. BigChrisCustomKnives@Gmail.Com

Really Love the Manix 2 LW Wharnie. Will definitely be sending you my s110v version LW to have it morphed into a Wharnecliffe. Waiting for a Starmate in the mail which I'll send along too for a thinning out. I saw one of your other Starmate regrinds; think it was a higher/thinner FFG. Can you do a high hollow grind on the Starmate? Guess I should really email you for specific questions……..

Great work!

Hi chris, i was considering having u regrind my chris reed large insingo. Have u done one, any pics, i want to thin it out a bit, maybe a zero grind. What do u think?

Back