You know you are a W&SS member when.....!

You Know you are a Ws&S Freak When

1) You think Psks are great Christmas gifts

2) Your girlfriend's family threatens violence if you buy her one more leatherman

3) All of your sheeple freinds can attribute all the knives they own to you

4) You have been warned by your sister in law to stop arming her children at Christmas (a couple knives a BB gun and some slingshots)

5) You have "dressy" PSK, and EDC. to go to fancy events.

6) A backup EDC is a part of every overnight bag

7) you consider less than 2 ways to start a fire, unprepared for your indoor job

8) You keep a piece of 550 chord down your pants leg all the time just in case.

9) when you get off a plain, you open your checked bag and take out your EDC knife before you get out of the airport

10) You have heard "Where the hell did you get that knife from" on more than 20 occasions, after you cut something with a knife nobody around you realized you had.

10)ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS' DISASTER PLANS START WITH GOING TO YOUR HOUSE WHITE FLAG AND SOMETHING TO TRADE.

when you are at the podiatrist and you are having you foot operated on and at the end of the surgery he asks "do you have any questions or anthing" and you say " what kind of steel are your tools made of and can i see your scalpel?" (i asks these questions last week)

Man that is funny, great thread

When your nephew has the best knife collection in his entire school---and he has never bought a knife.

DancesWithKnives

How about when you feel you must beat your wife home from work, only to make sure she doesn't open that Priority box and want the contents for herself. Although you do get bonus points for telling her "I thought you'd like it" :)

when bladeforums goes down for about 8 hours and you get two emails from people asking if they are also having trouble getting on... :rolleyes:

it took me about an hour to remember that bladeforums was scheduled to go down...

When your wife no longer looks at you like an idiot for trying to light a fire on the floor of the garage in order to post a review.

When your pack has rows of merit badges for...

1z34294.jpg

....Finger Carving............Blister Building............Disoriented........Chigger Ranching..........eBaying!

20ff9w.jpg

....Grayhair Patrol...........Mosquito Hunting.........Mumbly Peg...............Pirating.............Pyromaniac

1zd3blu.jpg

.....Tent Burning...............Tick Picking.................Whiner!

when bladeforums goes down for about 8 hours and you get two emails from people asking if they are also having trouble getting on... :rolleyes:

it took me about an hour to remember that bladeforums was scheduled to go down...

if you were on of the e-mailers. ( i was ) :D

Back