Your favorite Spyderco that doesn't exist

Salts:
Police Salt FRN with the drain hole (Call it the Coast Guard)
Flatiron Salt in yellow FRN

Regular:
Police FRN
Janich/Kahr Delica 4 with a TDI angle blade lock (for use with signet ring)
Delica 4 Warncliffe in khaki FRN

Last edited:
i have gotten to really love my para 3,like to see a 52100 at some point!please sal.

I have pretty simple tastes. I would like to see a blade in between a delica and a endura. I like the shape of these blades but the delica is to short and the endura is to long for edc. I carry the manix 2 lw and really love that knife. Would love them to expand the delica\endura line to include a blade between 3 1/4 and 3 1/2 inches in a varitey of colors of course.

I’ll do the three as well..
How about a slightly larger
1.FIXED BLADE STRETCH
2.Maybe a FIXED BLADE STRETCH
And three hmmm....
3. A FIXED BLADE STRETCH!!!!!!!!!

Compression locking Sypderco Military with Tip-Up Deep Carry Clip in BARE/UNCOATED 52100 and British Racing Green G10 Scales. The Military has two deal-breakers; first, its tip down shallow carry only, and second, Its a liner lock when the PM2 and Para3 are both compression lockers and come with the ability to tip-up carry.

Tip up Military.

PM2 with regular carbon fiber scales. Just got the KW M4/CF exclusive and while it's nice to finally get full CF slabs, they textured it so much that you can barely see the weave.

Compression locking Sypderco Military with Tip-Up Deep Carry Clip in BARE/UNCOATED 52100 and British Racing Green G10 Scales. The Military has two deal-breakers; first, its tip down shallow carry only, and second, Its a liner lock when the PM2 and Para3 are both compression lockers and come with the ability to tip-up carry.

After seeing the design concessions that had to be make to run the Sliverax and Shaman with a compression lock, it makes me think a lot of stars have to line up to get all that geometry right. I too would love a compression lock Millie, but don't know what they would have to move around to make it possible.

BHQ Hap40 jade Superhawk

T6TvLWh.jpg

Titanium Polliwog;)

~Chip

Contoured Ti Manix 2, regular production, edc steel S30V, leaving room for sprints down the road.
(Contoured like the Slycz Bowie)

Dragonfly with M390 (or other high performance steel) blade and textured titanium scales. Sort of like the fluted titanium Native.

Shaman with satin S90V blade, carbon fiber scales, and carbon fiber backspacer. I wouldn't want to ask too much of Spyderco but maybe less of a "nub" between the finger choil and the edge, and also add a little sharpening choil for once.

Bring back the Tuff or, at the very least, do a super limited sprint run.

Back