your first new knife in Y2K

BladeMan

Lhotak Knives
hi everbody
what will your first new knife be in the new year? mine will be a small fixed talonite ti tanto blade.

Ray

Either a Spyderco Wegner or a Benchmade p.p. 730S, whichever hits the mailbox first.

clip

James Bros. clip point.Should be tomorrow morning.;D

------------------

have a"knife"day

Should have a pair (1 lg & 1 med) of Kurt
Meerdink's Phase III Fighters delivered in the morning. Happy New Year to me!

In about 3 hours I will be headed to the shop of Lynn Griffith. He is kind enough to take time out of his holiday weekend so I can get my burgandy micarta handles Tracker
smile.gif
I was looking at his currently in stock page. My wife saw it and said she liked it. She asked if I wanted it and said to call him
smile.gif
That will be my first Y2K knife.

Richard

Well, first I want to re-get a Benchmade Stryker, 910BT this time thou. I really liked that knife. After that, we'll see. Might be a few months before I buy a new fixed blade...

Speedtech Synergy, should arrive in a couple of days.

H.D.,

You are going to love those Meerdink knives. He does fantastic work, very clean and precise. Not very well known yet,but I think that will change.

------------------
C.O.'s-"It takes balls to work behind the walls "

I am expecting the brown truck to deliver a Benchmade AFCK in m2 steel and a Spyderco Native II. I purchased these knives before the new year. For my first purchase of the new year.......probably a benchmade 730.

------------------
Dennis Bible

KIT CARSON is very high on my list for first purchase in Y2K. For those of you going to Las Vegas, I'll race you to his table
wink.gif

Stay Sharp,
Sid

Maybe a Spydie Card, or an Impulse. Can't decide which one I want more. I might hold out for the Beretta/Thomas knife(if it's even coming out any time soon. I couldn't find it on Beretta's website.) I think it might work for a lightweight, little metal, take to the courthouse knife. No telling.

Blades

[This message has been edited by Blades (edited 01-02-2000).]

Well It is either going to be a Spyderco Plain Edge Blue Native from the BF Store or a Custom Buck 110 ordered from Pete's Shoppe. Just depends on which one arrives first. The Blue Native was supposed to be here last week. I am hoping it arrives tomorrow (Mon 03).

Yesterday I picked up 5 hunters from George Herron with consecutive serial numbers. These were the last 5 knives made in 1999.
I also have dibs on the first five knives that he will make in 2000.

Bobby

I decided I want to purchase a Emerson handmade CQC 5, or a CQC 8. It might be some time before I locate one however! Anyone knowing of one available I'd appreciate a "heads up". Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Sniper308 (edited 01-02-2000).]

AncientSul will be arriving in Malaysia on the 8th and he'll be bringing my Lightfoot Sierra II with him, YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!
Happy New Year all!

Boy, am I glad you asked!

I just met Steve45 today, from this very forum, at a local gun/knife show. I have been having a serious hankern for a new fixed blade utility/every day knife. The benchmade Nimravus cub was looking to be my choice, but there were just a few minor things about it that I would have changed if I had made it.

After having a very nice visit with Steve, I placed my order with him for my first ever custom made knife, and boy am I excited!

It is basiclly a BM Nim cub, but in A2 and with a sheath more to my liking that is Steve's design. Now all I have to do is set around a month or two and wait for his call!

I'm thinking Sifu. Spark has three for sale in the for sale forum (duh!) and I put in for one. Hope I'll get it.

I'm getting a plain edged
smile.gif
BF Native form a fellow forumite. Hopely I'll get it in a couple of weeks.

Back