your first new knife in Y2K

Hopefully this week or next, I will take possession of my #5 of 5 Millennium Apogee by Darrel Ralph
smile.gif
. After that in May, an R.J. Martin Q-36 will be in my pocket
smile.gif
. Also thinking of getting a Dalton Milita in Feb.

[This message has been edited by BH (edited 01-04-2000).]

Well, I'm getting the Sifu. But, I also ordered a Neil Blackwood LiteWave the end of last year, which should arrive sometime soon, so the first knife that I will actually receive this year is either going to be the LiteWave or the Sifu.
cool.gif

Kit Carson managed to ship my large U2 dive knife in Talonite (r) so that it arrived just after the first of the year. It is a gorgeous knife; the satin finish shows off the complex curves present on the blade, as well as the lacy pattern of the Talonite (r) itself. Kit is also making me a 3" and 4" paring knife out of Talonite (r).

Darrel Ralph is making a custom folder, similar to the large Apogee, except for more belly and no recurve to the blade; this is also being made of Talonite (r). Ed Schott is making me a 6" hunting knife out of the same alloy.

2000 is going to be a good year for knives!
Walt

A Mad Dog ATAK2. It will be very soon now.

------------------
Gregg Kronenberger

Let's see. I got two Spydie Rookies, BM 730s and today my Spydie Shabaria arrived. Still waiting for the two Spyderco Kitchen knives I ordered. I hope they get here tomorrow.

Liong

------------------

Spyderench due to be here tomorrow. Well, it does have a blade.

------------------

janefromnc

walker

Its going to be a great knife year.
My first Knife will hopefully come today, its an all Titanium drop point Warren Thomas From Larry at Knifeart, Then the real fun starts because I am waiting for the following.
2 Hatin tech's
2 one off custom's from Larry Chew
2 customs from Andre DeViller
2 knives from Smoking hole
A Chamblin Maverick
A Randy Martin dual action
one or two more Vanguards from Les Robertson,
and if I am a lucky boy my Carson stellites will come early, now all I have to do is find that ever elusive Emerson CQC6, because I still have a couple years to wait ( have already waited 2)
Hoping to win the Lotto
Boomer

I am waiting for the Combat Talon II release, either that or a HALO III.

Brandon

Pretty tame, compared to some of you: Calypso Jr. lightweight, and even that won't be until next month (assuming I can control myself).

------------------
Dave

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of More Knives

I recieved my Black BF SIFU today. I am well chuffed. This knife is even bigger than it looks, its sharp, excellent fit and finish, smooth, I am very very pleased with it. It is now my favourite knife I own.

Also, I am looking forward to recieving my Sebenza which should be sent in a couple of weeks.

JD

------------------
Hacker of the HORDE

A BM 730S will be the knife I remember as the blade that marked the new millenium....

Like Evil Ghost, my first purchase of the year was a k-bar. The one made by Case.

There were two in the mail on january, 5th for me:

1. Case Sunfish, redbone scales
2. Case Wharncliff Whittler, yellowbone scales.

Very nice and very un-tactical.

Achim

I've been checking out the Cold Steel Scimitar, plain edge..looks interesting.

------------------
Jake Evans,War Chief of the Terrible Ironic HORDE, Wielder of the Mighty Blade SOUL STEALER

My Darrel Ralph extralarge Apogee should be here today. With any luck so will be some other knives. First knife I ordered this year is a Hallberg Tanto in D2 & ironwood...

YeK

------------------
My Mom carries three knives.
AKTI # A000348

Back