your first new knife in Y2K

Picked up a Wegner Jr. at a knife show this weekend. Knice knife. First Spyderco.
cool.gif

Won't be the last.
smile.gif
wink.gif

------------------
ralph

Well, the first knife I lost in Y2K was an Applegate Covert last weekend. Probably for the best since I couldn't stand the "interlock" feature--but it is still money down the drain. "Replaced" (read how I explain more knives to the confused but loving wife
smile.gif
by a Boker Omega Tanto Super-liner or a BF Spydie Native, whichever shows up first.

Glenmore

Looks like my first will be a Spyderco Jess Horn C27.Grabbed it up at the WOW sale today.

Ray

My BM730s should be arriving soon. I can't wait to play with it
smile.gif
. I was going to order a BM710 for my dad from the WOW sale, but they're all sold out
frown.gif

~Mitch

Black-T Sifu is on the way......

------------------
"May you live in interesting times"

AKTI - A000389

My first Y2K knife is a *Minty* fresh 9.5" RJ Martin kwaiken which is just absolutely BREATHTAKING!!! I have lovingly dubbed it: The HOLY GRAIL of KWAIKENS... it's nearly a bloody shortsword... ^_^

2K will be a good year for customs...

------------------
Attila

Originally posted by Knifeslinger:

Yesterday I picked up 5 hunters from George Herron with consecutive serial numbers. These were the last 5 knives made in 1999.
I also have dibs on the first five knives that he will make in 2000.

Bobby

Sheesh!!! Some people are SPOILED!!!!
tongue.gif

I'm just planning on some Concealex sheaths and awaiting Bill Maynard's first folding knife design.

Either a Marttini puuko from Finland, or a Klotzli-Wimpff folder, depending upon which one arrives first.
wink.gif

------------------
AKTI Member #A000934
"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."-TACITUS (55?-130?)

We purchased a vintage Ted Dowell hunting knife at the end of the year but didn't receive it until 2000. Our first purchase this year will probably be one of Gene Osborn's folders.

rk

------------------
As for me and my house...

Joshua 24:15

I guess my tastes are pretty simple. Just ordered a Calypso Jr. light weight and a black Ladybug.

A 12" HI Sirupati is in the mail.
Something from Newt Livesay will be ordered soon.

Back