1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Will Power, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Will Power

Will Power

Jan 18, 2007
    Thought it might be nice to have a thread where we can show and tell a bit about our latest arrival. Got this Böker Germany Stockman in carbon, yesterday. Delighted with it, great snap,well finished and only a barely discernible gap. Smooth Yellow Bone and at 3.25" a fine compact but not dinky pattern. It's about GEC Conductor size.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. monstrum

monstrum

May 31, 2012
    Case trapped .cv yellow and my favorite the sod Jr ss with the black handles

3. slide13

slide13

Apr 12, 2001
    I'm heading to the Badger Knife Show today so hopefully I'll have something to post when I get back, planning a stop at Ken Ericksons table for sure.

4. coyote711

coyote711

Sep 19, 2009
    I had to stop and think about this for a bit … seems like it's been a loooong time since I've had a new knife. At any rate, my newest is the TK Cuban shown here between a White Owl and a Conductor. I made the pen blade into a coping blade shortly after I got it, which looks to be around the middle of December according to the date on the pic. I've got an Esquire coming that should be here in the next few days, but for now the #53 is my newest.

On a much more important note, it's great to see you (finally) posting pics, Will!!! :D

-Keith

[​IMG]

5. black mamba

black mamba Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Here are my last four, with two GECs, a Schrade Walden and a Weidmannsheil.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Alnamvet68

Alnamvet68

Mar 26, 2013
    [​IMG]

7. slide13

slide13

Apr 12, 2001
    Really bad picture of a really nice knife...I'll have to try and get some better ones later on. Picked this up from Ken at the Badger Knife Show today, it's going into immediate EDC duty. You can see Ken's really nice pig skin knife pouches that he makes too, a really nice bonus when buying one of his knives. It's unlikely this knife will be seeing much of the pouch, I slipped the knife right into my pocket as I left his table, but it's a great little pouch to have and it's really cool that Ken makes them to go with his knvies.

[​IMG]

8. addylo

addylo

Oct 28, 2009
    Crandall Barlow

[​IMG]

9. coyote711

coyote711

Sep 19, 2009
    Walked down to check my mail after I posted here earlier, and found this waiting for me. So scratch the TK Cuban, this is my newest knife: ;)

[​IMG]

10. GronK

GronK

Apr 1, 2001
    How recent is recent? This arrived two hours ago. Marvelous build quality and a really interesting design! Smooth as a baby's behind with great fit and finish.

[​IMG]

11. bdev

bdev Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 8, 2013
    I just received a Schatt & Morgan Teardrop single blade folder wearing Buffalo Horn handles with a pearl keystone shield. The knife is 3 7/8" closed.
    Also just received a Queen Dan Burke Trapper. 3 1/2" closed.

Schatt & Morgan Teardrop.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Queen Dan Burke Trapper.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
  12. eschwebach

eschwebach Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 16, 2012
    This one came in the mail on Wed.

[​IMG]

13. rinos

rinos

Feb 17, 2008
    [​IMG]

one week old

[​IMG]

and i got this sharp thingies today

14. Rsmith_77

Rsmith_77

Jun 4, 2010
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Toddwalla

Toddwalla

May 27, 2012
    This one came a week ago today

[​IMG]

And this one came on Wednesday

[​IMG]

Great knives all around guys!

16. pertinux

pertinux Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 1, 2012
    I reeled in this Primitive Bone #57 earlier this week...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

... and am reveling in its crackle-dy goodness.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:)

~ P.

17. Bob Warfield

Bob Warfield

Sep 21, 2013
    ^^^^ That's a real beauty Pertinux. I'm going to 2 knife shows and an estate sale this weekend. Probably won't come home empty handed.
    Bob

18. jivedaddy

jivedaddy

Dec 20, 2002
    Just received this jigged micarta shadow Rounder from Jerry Halfrich yesterday:[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

19. RRaconteur

RRaconteur

Dec 7, 2013
    Nice to see another straight razor fan.

Michael

20. jkulysses

jkulysses

Dec 8, 2010
    My fiance got me that same knife last Christmas & it has become one of my most carried I really do love that knife! :) Here is a picture of mine then I will also post a couple pictures of a Schrade that just came in the mail today actually.

[​IMG]

Schrade 12OT that came today
    [​IMG][​IMG]