1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Benchmade 535 Bugout, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 16 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Will Power, Mar 28, 2014.

1. buckeyejake

buckeyejake

Dec 28, 2013
    Toms choice a blood red Barlow
    Jake

2. arizonaranchman

arizonaranchman

Jan 1, 2012
    Congrats on the new GEC's. I love the 92 Eureka Jack, a great pattern and blade combo - one of my favs.

3. JB in SC

JB in SC Gold Member Gold Member

May 19, 2001
    I have a Baby Rounder myself, Jerry builds an excellent lock back.

4. Will Power

Will Power

Jan 18, 2007
    This arrived this morning due to a forum buy and many thanks to Blaine for sending it on to me.
    Rootbeer acrylic is some delicious stuff!

[​IMG]

5. 22-rimfire

22-rimfire Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2005
    I've picked up a couple Schades (USA) and my very first Rough Rider. Found out later, I paid a little too much for the Rough Rider, but I'll live. Prior to that, it was one of the charlow barlows in yellow bone.

6. Pipeman

Pipeman

Dec 2, 2004
    This just came in todays mail. The Cocobolo has great ribbons of orange, very pretty wood.

Best regards

Robin
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]

7. Will Power

Will Power

Jan 18, 2007
    This marvel arrived yesterday and I was able to get a snap of it.I was really fortunate to win this knife in OMR's recent giveaway, many, many thanks Stephen. Real luck as not only is it beautiful but I now have a 25 in all blade styles: Clip, Spear,Sheepfoot and Drop-Point. This is already in use and will be seeing much action, some nice stag giving it total 'hand ergonomics.'

[​IMG]

8. Will Power

Will Power

Jan 18, 2007
    Today, Monday, has been very good. Couple of trips to the P.O. to collect valuables. First one is this CASE Mini-Copperhead in Root-Beer Bone. Very decent small knife indeed, good F&F no gripes, nice thick bone slabs. Why haven't I tried one of these before??
    [​IMG]
    Later on the same day I had to go back to liberate something else. This Queen Whittler in WCSB that I got from the Sale thread is a knife I've been pursuing for ages, a Golden Fleece no less! Fantastic finish on this example, when Queen does it well, few others can compare.:thumbup:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  9. meako

meako Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 4, 2006
    [​IMG]
    The crimson case drop point russlock and the green venom "celluloid" RR trapper. I'm not a massive acrylic fan but the "green venom" caught my eye a while ago. I finally tracked this one down and its fantastic.

10. Old Hunter

Old Hunter Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 12, 2012
    A couple of my latest; 50th Anniversary Buck 110 Folding Hunters with different tang stamps. By the way the fit, finish, blade action, and lock-up of these 2014 knives rival the ones made in the "good old days" - very pleased with these new Buck's. OH

[​IMG]

11. Humppa

Humppa

Jul 25, 2010
    I got a CattlemanĀ“s Knife by Fightin' Roosters. I sent it back to Carl Schlieper, there were bad gaps and some bladeplay. But I just got it from repair and everything is fine again.

12. dpowers311

dpowers311

Jan 23, 2014
    I just picked up one of these also.

13. Xdm9mili

Xdm9mili

Mar 7, 2014
    Someone please send me a link to where I can find one in stock?

14. black mamba

black mamba Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Last week I picked up this 1999 S&M gunstock. Really nice knife!

[​IMG]

15. Will Power

Will Power

Jan 18, 2007
    Very nice Wormgroove on that one Jeff.

I'm awaiting a couple of knives myself (getting intolerable :D ) Hope to get some pix up when (if...:eek: ) they arrive

Thanks, Will

16. mike Berkovitch

mike Berkovitch

Nov 15, 2007
    This one is the newest, 2 on their way

[​IMG]

Mike

17. Pipeman

Pipeman

Dec 2, 2004
    Thisold Challenge Cut co showed up on Friday,just in time for a weekend of non stop fondling:D

Have a great day folks.

Best regards

Robin
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. WoodenChicken

WoodenChicken

Sep 11, 2008
    nice!

19. Will Power

Will Power

Jan 18, 2007
    It's really fine to see some impressive old battleships steaming into view!

Choice knives those Mike and Robin.

thanks, Will

20. JulianHayes

JulianHayes

Mar 17, 2012
    Last week I received my first GEC, a 92 talon wharncliffe with green micarta scales. The 1095 takes a great edge, is already starting to develop a little patina, and the knife feels amazing. After hearing how great GEC knives are from people here, I had very high hopes. This 92 exceeded them; I am blown away. There have been some beautiful knives posted here, thanks for showing yours, so here's mine.. (sorry the pics don't do it justice)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]