1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Will Power, Mar 28, 2014.

1. JustinR

JustinR Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2008
    Its a Schrade barlow.

2. KBA

KBA Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 27, 2014
    To be honest I am new to traditionals as well. I got it from the Rhett Stidham estate. I have a request for more info on it in another thread ( http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1186025-Scharde-Barlow-Id-needed ) So far that is all I have gathered on it.

3. fot0

fot0

Apr 13, 2014
  4. Xdm9mili

Xdm9mili

Mar 7, 2014
    The almighty Pemberton.
    [​IMG]

5. Will Power

Will Power

Jan 18, 2007
    I'm more than pleased with my choice of Talon. To be recommended. Thanks, Will
    [​IMG]

6. leghog

leghog

Aug 10, 2013
    VIC Safari Pathfinder. Arrived today.

[​IMG]

7. Will Power

Will Power

Jan 18, 2007
    What luck! Went home during a break to find this waiting for me. Quick shot gives some idea of its flourescence..Been searching for this Nifebrite for a long time, many thanks to KBA for giving me the tip-off as getting stuff to Europe isn't always easy
    [​IMG]

Priscilla likes this.
  8. black mamba

black mamba Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Just arrived, Moore Maker 3301 punch stockman, 3-7/8" in yellow delrin and 1095.

[​IMG]

9. arizonaranchman

arizonaranchman

Jan 1, 2012
    After wanting one of these for sooo long and a quest of sorts, I present to you all my Grail Barlow - a long pull spear in Gabon Ebony. :)

I couldn't be more tickled. This one is the very definition of beautiful simplicity...

[​IMG]

10. Xdm9mili

Xdm9mili

Mar 7, 2014
    Congrats! That at the top of my list.

11. Primble

Primble

Mar 31, 2014
    You lucky dog! :D

I love it and wish I could find one like it, but, am very glad for you. I have too many knives anyhow. :thumbup::D

P.S. - I agree with your analogy. ;)

12. Smithhammer

Smithhammer

Nov 9, 2012
    Magnum Fox River:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Length overall: 11.25"
    Blade length: 6.25"

[​IMG]

13. Primble

Primble

Mar 31, 2014
    Excellent Smithhammer ! I am impressed with the Bark Rivers line.

Beautiful wooden handle and the leather is sweet too - bet you like her.:thumbup:;)

14. spkn01

spkn01

Apr 17, 2009
    Slipjoints are addicting!!!! :DGene Wiseman Front Pocket, T.A. Davison Swayback, CS Barlow modified by Evan (esnyx)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Priscilla likes this.
  15. fot0

fot0

Apr 13, 2014
    :thumbup: Congratulations! A real beauty!!! :thumbup:

16. Primble

Primble

Mar 31, 2014
    Yes they are and looks like you picked some nice ones there.;)

17. waltmc

waltmc

Dec 10, 2012
    This Courthouse Whittler just landed on my doorstep. We're trying to figure out if we'll get along. I've not had a congress, a proper whittler pattern, or a GEC before, so this one checked off a lot of boxes for me.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Old & In The Way

Old & In The Way

Sep 1, 2013
    Nice knife waltmc. The Courthouse Whittler is a great looking pattern.

19. waltmc

waltmc

Dec 10, 2012
    Thanks! I'm really liking it!

20. arizonaranchman

arizonaranchman

Jan 1, 2012
    That sheath is awesome (knife too needless to say)!! Who made that?? (PM me a link?) Thx!