Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Thanks Alan!...did you score on any of the new 25's?
No? I thought I had reserved on CK but it's not there and locked anyway. I don't have the emails? I don't know. I'm guessing Barry might have one for me. They're nice. I prefer the Northfield trim usually.

I do have two, an amber jigged bone and a snakewood.

No? I thought I had reserved on CK but it's not there and locked anyway. I don't have the emails? I don't know. I'm guessing Barry might have one for me. They're nice. I prefer the Northfield trim usually.

I do have two, an amber jigged bone and a snakewood.
If you reserved them, then CK will be sending you an email soon. It is true that now that they are all locked you can not go onto the site and check your reservations. It will only say "locked". I was in the same boat and worried. I called Mike and he assured me that if I had signed up then, I would be getting an email at the appropriate time.

Later I was able to find the original emails on the home computer which said what I had reserved.

Straight out the mail into the pocket. 4.25" al warren stockman in dyed sambar stag and S30v

uqiGAR1.jpg

If you reserved them, then CK will be sending you an email soon. It is true that now that they are all locked you can not go onto the site and check your reservations. It will only say "locked". I was in the same boat and worried. I called Mike and he assured me that if I had signed up then, I would be getting an email at the appropriate time.

Later I was able to find the original emails on the home computer which said what I had reserved.
Thank buddy. I can't find the replies from CK. Anyway, not supposed to talk about the buying process. Sorry. I do like the 25 to CE and CF. Have not carried either of mine yet. So, it may not be a big deal. They do seem very popular though.

Here's a knife I actually received a month ago, but I haven't posted it in this thread yet. It's the latest "fix" in my addiction to Case CV chestnut jigged bone knives. This one is a mini trapper with standard clip and spey blades. A regular trapper is too big for me to enjoy carrying, but this one is a very comfortable size. I typically prefer a 2-bladed knife to have a main blade and a smaller blade, so we'll see how I adapt to 2 blades of essentially the same size.
E6j5pUL.jpg

TkX0ofm.jpg

- GT

Here's a knife I actually received a month ago, but I haven't posted it in this thread yet. It's the latest "fix" in my addiction to Case CV chestnut jigged bone knives. This one is a mini trapper with standard clip and spey blades. A regular trapper is too big for me to enjoy carrying, but this one is a very comfortable size. I typically prefer a 2-bladed knife to have a main blade and a smaller blade, so we'll see how I adapt to 2 blades of essentially the same size.
E6j5pUL.jpg

TkX0ofm.jpg

- GT
That's some of the nicest Chestnut from Case lately. Mini-trapper size falls right in the sweet spot

That Joker of yours is one of the prettiest folders I've seen. Love the sunken joint, and the scales seals the deal for me.:thumbsup:

Love that knife Factor, and for the same reasons:rolleyes:. I admire elephant ivory but am personally opposed to it... to me this has a similar feel.:thumbsup::thumbsup: What steel is it?
Thanks Bugdoc !
The blade is C-75 high carbon steel hardened to 56-58 rc.

I typically prefer a 2-bladed knife to have a main blade and a smaller blade, so we'll see how I adapt to 2 blades of essentially the same size.

TkX0ofm.jpg

- GT
GT, you may find them complementary... the clip works great for kitchen tasks and cutting long stretches of cardboard box, while the spear, being less pointy, is better for home and garden work. At least that is what I've experienced. She's a looker nevertheless!:thumbsup:

Top find Jeff! That Stag will age really nicely, good thickness to those slabs as well.

Thanks, Will

Thanks, Will, I like the medium thickness with the little flair at the butt. GEC does that often with their bareheads, part of why I prefer them over end caps.

Back