Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

I’ve managed to score a few good ones in the past week or so, though full disclosure, two of these are backups since I love ‘em so much!

F82-CAC32-762-E-41-C5-8-A9-D-16-F9-AC8-EA88-E.jpg

Anyone ever seen one of these? Im keen to know what that wood is....Cheers.

Anyone ever seen one of these? Im keen to know what that wood is....Cheers.

I found the information below from a non-BF dealer website. Not sure if "timber" is supposed to be a joke?

The Louis Thiers Artisan multi tool follows the tradition of superior quality and craftsmanship. Each piece is stamped with the famous Laguiole bee insignia and hand finished for a difference in quality you can see and feel. This multi-purpose tool is convenient to carry and is suitable for any outdoor activity such as camping, as well as everyday use.

Features:

• Range: Artisan
  • Includes a built-in pen-knife, 2 saws, scissors, bottle opener, cork screw, screwdriver, nail cleaner, nail file, sewing awl
  • Timber storage box
  • High quality polished heavy gauge stainless steel for superior durability, stain resistance and polish
  • Red wood handle
  • Care: Wipe with soft cloth as required
Product Details:

• Type: Knife Accessories
  • Blade Material: Stainless Steel
  • Handle Material: Timber
Dimensions:

• Overall: 14cm L x 8cm W x 5cm D
  • Overall Product Weight: 0.3 Kilograms

Just picked up this Case Sway Back. Being a discontinued color and likely sitting for a while, it had some tarnish on the bolsters when it arrived. I cleaned that up with some Mother's. Then I decided to go ahead and give the bolsters a brushed finish (as I often do because I'm not a huge fan of polished). At the last minute I had the idea to leave the stripes polished, and I'm so glad I did. It turned what I was almost considering a so-so pick-up (compared to my Sway Back in Cabernet at least) in to a little jewel of a knife. Brushed the blade as well. I'm just tickled with how it turned out.

iBbrTSl.jpg

NgF4Nte.jpg

rundKzM.jpg

These three Rough Rider Outdoorsman Series knives with Smooth Tobacco Bone covers - a Large Congress, Small Congress, Lockback Large Stockman gifted to me by Todd @bigfish64 arrived about an hour ago in the mail. A quick picture to show them off. More pics later.

DDdxYOH.jpg

JTB_5 JTB_5 and Jolipapa Jolipapa
Thanks and Merci guys....I had my suspicions...its not a bad looking thing and fully functional....not something I would normally go for but theres a woman involved in the gift...long story...Cheers.
Leonard Stockman?...is he a mate of Ragnar Puukos?.:D:thumbsup:

JTB_5 JTB_5 and Jolipapa Jolipapa
Thanks and Merci guys....I had my suspicions...its not a bad looking thing and fully functional....not something I would normally go for but theres a woman involved in the gift...long story...Cheers.
Leonard Stockman?...is he a mate of Ragnar Puukos?.:D:thumbsup:

That's right, the cousin of Winifred Sheffield. :D
Both descendants of Leonardo Di Capuchadou

Back