Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Case Copperhead Antique Bone Rogers Corn Cob jig :)
UuTp5cS.jpg

VOX1UsR.jpg

*edit. Sorry for the double post. I was having issues getting the picture to come up. I guess I had to crop it way down

Last edited:
While not my cup of tea, it’s a good looking clean knife. When I looked at it the blade profile sorta reminded me of the shape when Camillus was making stockman knives for Buck and the annual BF knife done a couple of years ago by Buck.
Yeah it definitely has a similar profile to those. I was never super interested in modern traditionals but after trying out some of the Collector Knives ones I started to like them

Reactions: 315
When it rains it pours. Went on a spree the last couple of weeks. First I traded for an Albers Boy's Knife, then in rapid succession got an Albers FB, a CSC made Kabar Pinch lockback in ram's horn, and a good buy on a used LionSteel Bestman clip. Finally Stephen at SK Blades found some knives and I got a barehead Buck 501 Goodfella SFO. I was mildly irritated with myself for not picking up a Goodfella when they were available, so this was a very pleasant surprise :)

Looking at the pics I appear to have a thing for 3.5" to 4" single blade knives.
newgroup1.JPGNewGroup2.JPG

I got 2 new knives this week!

Not quite a knife yet, this is a Boker skeleton trapper that I'm going to add my own scales to. I have a bunch of Black Walnut from a tree out back that I'm going to use.

zXq4nAfl.jpg

l3H4dCjl.jpg

ozNrALVl.jpg

I also got one of the China Queen's, just to check one out:
RDbts6nl.jpg

xZ94hRBl.jpg

CwwvtRnl.jpg

ZA5fcTZl.jpg

Mark

I got 2 new knives this week!

Not quite a knife yet, this is a Boker skeleton trapper that I'm going to add my own scales to. I have a bunch of Black Walnut from a tree out back that I'm going to use.

zXq4nAfl.jpg

l3H4dCjl.jpg

ozNrALVl.jpg

I also got one of the China Queen's, just to check one out:
RDbts6nl.jpg

xZ94hRBl.jpg

CwwvtRnl.jpg

ZA5fcTZl.jpg

Mark
Pics of the black walnut are mandatory when they're done nod.gif

When it rains it pours. Went on a spree the last couple of weeks. First I traded for an Albers Boy's Knife, then in rapid succession got an Albers FB, a CSC made Kabar Pinch lockback in ram's horn, and a good buy on a used LionSteel Bestman clip. Finally Stephen at SK Blades found some knives and I got a barehead Buck 501 Goodfella SFO. I was mildly irritated with myself for not picking up a Goodfella when they were available, so this was a very pleasant surprise :)

Looking at the pics I appear to have a thing for 3.5" to 4" single blade knives.
View attachment 1555455View attachment 1555456

Nice lineup. :cool:

Back