1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

You're a mean one, Mr Snark

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by 1066vik, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    Whats a bomber Daizee?

Me and the wife just split the one 22oz stout and now im thinking of opening another for myself as she went to bed.

2. TMHunt

TMHunt Knifemaker/Moderator Moderator

Jan 15, 2012
    I got my latest issue of Self Reliance Illustrated today, they had a big section in this issue covering the 2014 blade show. To my surprise, there was a small paragraph and picture of me and my wife in the section talking to big Chris. Lol. Its funny, big Chris is a great guy, he is in fact "BIG" so big in fact just his body and beard was all that made it in the pic. Lol. My wife of coarse was pissed because her eyes where closed. But hey, welcome to showbiz right lol! ;)

3. mbay1455

mbay1455 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 7, 2014
    In on two...Founders Breakfast Stout...that is all. Carry on.

4. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    That is cool about SRI Todd, I heard a little rumor you might be in the issue after the first of the year...

Woody, a bomber is a 22oz beer bottle, I believe.

5. Bladite

Bladite ǝɹnsıǝן ɟo uɐɯǝןʇuǝb Moderator

Feb 28, 2003
    you read me wrong sir. "license card" played on laserlyte. too many people assume they are ripping off KaBar/Becker (esp the BK3). nope. fully license.

your creation is obviously not covered by such things. no implication on my part.

yeah, i saw it ages ago. i forgot. old age and/or drinking.

yours probably has a better working knife than the originals. mine won't cut boxes anyway.

6. Bladite

Bladite ǝɹnsıǝן ɟo uɐɯǝןʇuǝb Moderator

Feb 28, 2003
    well, that sucks.

i guess Ethan doesn't need more money :D

or fun toys.

i'll have to make one myself

7. daizee

daizee KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 30, 2009
    da bomber:

[​IMG]

8. daizee

daizee KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 30, 2009
    The new shop about halfway through move-in.
    Move-in is now about 90% complete, but nothing is unpacked yet.

[​IMG]

9. NixKustoms

NixKustoms Sheath and Knife Maker

Dec 30, 2010
    I may have passed my final today. I'll find out for sure in a couple days.

10. tradewater

tradewater Geezerator Moderator

Jan 24, 2011
    It was the puppy.

11. dynamicmoves

dynamicmoves

Jan 6, 2011
    Good luck. Though I suppose the time needing luck is over, and the wait begins.

12. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    Thanks!!
    Man if that beer was any good you should of finished it in less than an hour bro :D
    Looking good. Looks like a nice amount of room to do some damage!!!

13. DunkEm

DunkEm

Dec 9, 2013
    Did you buy a new house to go with that new shop? Looks like some good working space!

In on two, unless there is serious moderator modificating again.

14. rkmoore

rkmoore Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 30, 2010
    In on two!
    Daizee - Great looking set up. I bet your glad you took this picture. It'll never be this clean again.:D

15. rkmoore

rkmoore Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 30, 2010
    You Ate What!?!? And why would anyone put tequila in strawberries?:eek:

16. Guyon

Guyon Biscuit Whisperer Staff Member Super Mod

Mar 15, 2000
    No wonder you can't hack a 64-ounce growler. You're drinking out of tiny jars. Get yourself a pint glass, for goodness sake! Or better yet, a mug from Todd and Murph. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. bigghoss

bigghoss

Jul 27, 2011
    Geeze, just barely made it on the first page. I guess that's what happens when I waste time looking for a new job and using the treadmill instead of getting important snarking done.

I applied for a job with the TSA. I can all but guarantee I could get a job as a TSO, but do I want to? Anybody ever been to Ketchikan Alaska?

BTW fellas, chicks dig glocks

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
  18. TMHunt

TMHunt Knifemaker/Moderator Moderator

Jan 15, 2012
    Yeah, the article goes to print the beginning of Jan. Then will be in the first issue of 2015. Pretty excited to see it, they got a pretty good selection of stuff to play with.

Ehh, Ethan loved the idea. Kabar however had no interest. At least no interest in including Ethan and I anyway.

19. Diez Knives

Diez Knives

May 19, 2012
    Good morning, got ww's hex hawks in the mail yesterday, hopefully I will be making sheaths today, being sick sucks! Hopefully the meds kick in enough to be in the shop today.

20. TBL

TBL

Dec 26, 2013
    In on two like the cool kids do!

Universal tweener bayonet mount? yes please.

Feel better JD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.