Zero Tolerance Current/Upcoming/Discontinued Models

lNLEIKBh.jpg

I have read Magnacut is everything from just as tough as S30V to... it is what Wolverine's claws are made of, hahahah. I wonder what the truth is. Wolverine's claws start at 65 RC?

New Zero Tolerance Limited Edition 0308CF Frame Lock Flipper Knife 3.75" M390 Two-Tone Satin/Stonewashed Clip Point Blade, Carbon Fiber and Titanium Handles, $420.00.

ZT0308CF_temp1.jpg

ZT0308CF_temp2.jpg
this one is badass! Really like the look of the satin and the textured CF, it’s definitely a ZT!

New Zero Tolerance Limited Edition 0308CF Frame Lock Flipper Knife 3.75" M390 Two-Tone Satin/Stonewashed Clip Point Blade, Carbon Fiber and Titanium Handles, $420.00.

ZT0308CF_temp1.jpg

ZT0308CF_temp2.jpg
Torn on this. Glad they ditched the stainless steel liner on the show side, really like the cf which ZT always does a great job on….just perplexing why they would use m390 which is basically 20cv which is used on the production version. Really wish they would have used magnacut like they did on the recent 0562 sprint. Blade finish is nice but the $420 price tag sorta stings.

Torn on this. Glad they ditched the stainless steel liner on the show side, really like the cf which ZT always does a great job on….just perplexing why they would use m390 which is basically 20cv which is used on the production version. Really wish they would have used magnacut like they did on the recent 0562 sprint. Blade finish is nice but the $420 price tag sorta stings.

Totally agree that MagnaCut would’ve been a better choice like they did on a number of exclusives last year. ZT does a great job on the solid textured CF.

Torn on this.
Same
Glad they ditched the stainless steel liner on the show side, really like the cf which ZT always does a great job on….just perplexing why they would use m390 which is basically 20cv which is used on the production version. Really wish they would have used magnacut like they did on the recent 0562 sprint. Blade finish is nice but the $420 price tag sorta stings.

I didn’t even realize they got rid of the liner, but that’s great. One thing that kind of bothers me on the original is that the show side scale is noticeably thicker than the lockside… first world problems lol
That CF looks incredible, but I am a bit confused about the switch to M390 as well…
It’s the same steel! Lol
Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if they come out with an OD Micarta/tiger stripe/Magnacut version next…. Or something like that 😎
That price is a bit high, but it is a lot of knife.

Back