Zippo Knives

I got my Single Blade Mini Trapper.
I've been waiting for this pattern for a long time.
WITHOUT a Ford, Harley, or Mason theme to it... worth the wait.
Nit-Picks: very slight gap at the back spring, shield is slightly proud at one end, blade has a tiny bit of wobble.
None of these things matter and aren't pronounced enough to call defects, and the wobble was taken care of with a few taps of a hammer.

Very pleased with it and it will spend a lot of time in my pocket...

I got my Single Blade Mini Trapper.
I've been waiting for this pattern for a long time.
WITHOUT a Ford, Harley, or Mason theme to it... worth the wait.
Nit-Picks: very slight gap at the back spring, shield is slightly proud at one end, blade has a tiny bit of wobble.
None of these things matter and aren't pronounced enough to call defects, and the wobble was taken care of with a few taps of a hammer.

Very pleased with it and it will spend a lot of time in my pocket...
Yep, this knife is a winner! 😊👍E11EEC8C-A5FC-47A1-814E-7B935D97C2C2.jpegD7B82F31-EEB0-4F8C-B0D2-FA744FA138F1.jpeg

I picked up a natural bone peanut when they first launched and didn't even realize they offered other handle materials. Might have to take a look at those single blade mini trappers.
PXL-20211103-231718268-PORTRAIT-2.jpg

I picked up a natural bone peanut when they first launched and didn't even realize they offered other handle materials. Might have to take a look at those single blade mini trappers.
Wurrwulf, you were the one that sent me looking and I ended up getting three of them. Thanks a lot! 🤣🤣🤣
Don’t you love how those brass Zippos patina? Kind of a shame they don’t offer the knives in CV, they could age together.
Totally agree Barrett. 😎👍

Have one on the way. Love single-blade Peanuts.

Now I want a Large Trapper too. 🙃
Get one while you can! Little on the larger size for what I generally carry, but being a single blade they carry great. Have to add the fit and finish is really nice on these two. I’m tempted to grab a mini trapper, such a great pattern at a decent price.

Get one while you can! Little on the larger size for what I generally carry, but being a single blade they carry great.
Yes, I have several single blade Large Trappers and I love them.
Like you said, a little bit bigger than I like to carry most days, but they are awesome when I hit the trails.

Back