Zippo Knives

👍🏻
UBoJTri.jpg
That’s a beauty Ed! 😎👍

That’s a beauty Ed! 😎👍
Thanks Todd ! It’s pretty cool and I really like it. I was unsure but just wanted another Case Zippo for the collection and when it arrived I was really impressed. It’s also a little fatter and feels even better in hand . This one has some personality from the show side to the Pyle side to .Normally I prefer them to match but I’m digging that this one doesn’t and some bling depending on your mood lol.

fFj2omp.jpg

Thanks Todd ! It’s pretty cool and I really like it. I was unsure but just wanted another Case Zippo for the collection and when it arrived I was really impressed. It’s also a little fatter and feels even better in hand . This one has some personality from the show side to the Pyle side to .Normally I prefer them to match but I’m digging that this one doesn’t and some bling depending on your mood lol.

fFj2omp.jpg
I agree. It’s like a mullet knife… business in the front and a party in the back! 🤣🤣🤣

I've been following this thread and admiring the knives! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
I especially like the chestnut jigged bone (one of my favorite covers from Case), and I'm also amused that the Zippo shield looks like it might be a word when upside down, too. 🤓
But, like afishhunter afishhunter , I wish there were models with more than one blade, and I wish CV was an option on at least some of them.

If I get a Zippo (I may already be too late), I'd probably go for a chestnut jigged bone mini copper lock like this one from TheFactor TheFactor !

- GT

It’s like a mullet knife… business in the front and a party in the back! 🤣🤣🤣
Todd, maybe you should start a thread on traditional knives and hair styles! I don't recall seeing such a thread so far. I'd do it myself, but I've pretty much had a bad hair day for my whole life. 🤓 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

- GT

Todd, maybe you should start a thread on traditional knives and hair styles! I don't recall seeing such a thread so far. I'd do it myself, but I've pretty much had a bad hair day for my whole life. 🤓 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

- GT
I bet that would be a popular thread! 🤣

Back