Zombie Survival Kit additions

Supposing you have just about every size knife you will ever need. However, you feel compelled to buy more knives at nearly every opportunity (I suspect this describes almost no one on this forum :cool: ) So, what knife or Knives are you going to add to your Zombie Survival Kit this month? I'm thinking perhaps a heavy chopper in the 10 inch range (keep the zombies at arms length you know) :D

How about this Big Hoss of a chopper.
Knifes-Nitro.jpg

oh heck ya!

not so much a knife, but i would add a Vector hawk and a RMJ Shrike hawk to my arsenal

I got that bad boy this weekend...called Big Hoss...by Nitrocustomknives. No 10" girlie blade...14" for me. Going to hurt me some trees this weekend.

Last edited:
I recently added a Koyote Boar hunter and just picked up Koyote backwoods tactical knife. I think these two big ol' blades should do the job.

It's improper Zombie Etiquette to not use a chainsaw to dispatch at least a few. So, in the interest of packing light as light as possible, I'd have to go with the 10 inch ICS masonry chainsaw. When that ran dry, I'd pull out the my Condor Golok.

633846434074471620-chainsaws.jpg

Normally I'd move this but Halloween is right around the corner. Enjoy boys.

Normally I'd move this but Halloween is right around the corner. Enjoy boys.

Ha, ha! Thanks man! I think that's what we were going for. Blowin' off a little Halloween steam... If you couldn't tell by my avatar, it's my favorite time of year. :D

Ontario 22" machete with a convex grind and a kydex sheath on my pack. Maybe an 18" on my belt that way in case I need to drop the gear and haul butt outta there as a last ditch blade.

I didnt add a knive, but i did add 45inch hand and a half bastard sword. Man this thing is a heavy duty, but still quick in the hand. I like some distance and plenty of blade when lopping zambie heads off. I wouldnt mind adding a fehrman extreme judgement either if i could afford one.

Now if I'm going to keep a zombie away, it's going to be further than arm's length. (What are you doing wrong to let a zombie get that close to you anyways?)

Perhaps I need to point you to: The Rules of "Zombieland"

Rule #4: Double Tap "One bullet more in the head will go a long way to ensuring your survival. Just because the zombie is down is no reason not to shoot it in the head." - Columbus

:D:D:p

Back