Zt 0350

I hope they will come north of the border, If not I will have to make a run to Minot to get one.

Is your expletive really necessary?

C'mon. I know we don't go for the "jerkit" smilie around here, and we try to stay pretty family friendly, but REALLY! The word "damn" has been used so many time in this sub-forum in a positive way, (i.e. excitement over a new blade, "Damn, that looks sweet!"), do we really need to nitpick that much???

Dang that thing is beefy. Will those HUGE liners be skeletonized?

I bought a ZT 302 thinking that would cure my ZT urge and now you gotta come out with this, you're killing me I can't resist all these awesome knives.

I think that the ZT0350 has the potential to be the perfect edc.

I looked a the ZT line and although they are all awesome knives they are just to big to edc for me.

But, the 0350 has a 3.25" S30V blade and G10 scales and just a bit (Edit size) {under 8"} overall length. It opens with a flipper, or thumb stud , has speedsafe, oh yeah, its a ZT heavy duty knife.

The perfect edc knife !!

Edit: And the price is very good for what you get. Good job Kershaw !

Last edited:
Hey All, Anxious as everybody else on the arrival of this AWESOME Blade!!! I don't know if this has been addressed as of yet, if so I apologize ;). Will There Be "PRE-ORDER" Available For This Great Knife???

BTW, I'm confused on the OA length of the knife ... Isn't it a bit under 8 inches??? Just thought I'd ask. Take Good Care All and Be Safe Always.

God Bless :)

-ROOK-

Hey All, Anxious as everybody else on the arrival of this AWESOME Blade!!! I don't know if this has been addressed as of yet, if so I apologize ;). Will There Be "PRE-ORDER" Available For This Great Knife???

BTW, I'm confused on the OA length of the knife ... Isn't it a bit under 8 inches??? Just thought I'd ask. Take Good Care All and Be Safe Always.

God Bless :)

-ROOK-

You are correct ! Looks like my addition was a little off. :eek: :D

4 5/8 + 3 1/4 = 7.87 inches.

So, nobody say nutin. Youse got it ?

About what? That you can't add or spell? :D :p just funnin.

After carrying the 0301 for almost a year now, I am anxiously awaiting this one.
I'm glad there is still a recurve blade and AO mechanism too. :thumbup:

mike

No Problem Sir ;). I thought it was my math that was off ...errrr 2+2=5, blue, table ....ZT0350:D!!!

-ROOK-

Frankly, the knife needs a larger recurve to scare away the riff-raff (not riff-raff, though). The one in the pics looks like it can be ground out by a very coarse benchstone.

Seconding that the Blur's speedsafe is safe to remove and use as a non-AO linerlock.

Pease, Please, Please, make a small run of these that are just like the full size, Ti Framelock. I would love an EXACT scaled down version of the orig.

Here are the comparison images asked for from an earlier post:

With a Tyrade

Picture311.jpg

a Blur

Picture312.jpg

Compare with a Blur lock

Picture313.jpg

back side with a Blur

Picture314.jpg

clip side along with a Blur

Picture315.jpg

Thomas, you are the MAN!!! Those are great and just what I was hoping for. I MUST have an 0350!

Hey Thomas W, Thanks For Sharing the AWESOME Comarison Pics :thumbup:!!! You're Not Making This Easy On Us For The Waiting Period :D. THANKS AGAIN SIR!!!

-ROOK-

Ok, you might as well call that a framelock, holy cow those are thick liners.

Back