ZT 2018 LINEUP

I'm guessing more cool man jewelry for the couch knife user club, it might not slice well, but - it will flip ultra fast so you can attack that apple or orange real quick. Also, i'm expecting it to have bearings for thumb studs, and the handle might also be made out of a sheet of multiple bearings all welded together. They will probably also introduce their new flagship blade steel which will be melted down bearings.

I'm guessing more cool man jewelry for the couch knife user club, it might not slice well, but - it will flip ultra fast so you can attack that apple or orange real quick. Also, i'm expecting it to have bearings for thumb studs, and the handle might also be made out of a sheet of multiple bearings all welded together. They will probably also introduce their new flagship blade steel which will be melted down bearings.

:rolleyes: You're so cool........

I feel like if you want a slicy/ edc styled ZT, you should take a look at the 0770 or higher end Kershaws :D

2018 ZT wishes.
No more goofball knife designs. Get Sinkovich to reign it in and you'll hit plenty of home-runs. 0452, 0450, and 0456 (and all their derivatives) are proof of this concept.

ditto
I for one find the 450 model perfect for EDC and do hope for further fruitful collaboration relationship between ZT and D. Sinkevich
Look forward to future sprint runs of most excellent 450 with premium steels

ditto
I for one find the 450 model perfect for EDC and do hope for further fruitful collaboration relationship between ZT and D. Sinkevich

Agreed, my 0450cf might be my favorite office EDC I own.

ZT
ditto
I was so impressed with the ZT0450 that I picked an extra, just in case it gets discontinued down the road. Imho a great small edc knife.

I think it’s great that the 2017 designs produced emotion, love ‘em or hate ‘em. I bought the two that I loved. The others, not really me...though I can appreciate them for what they are.

I hope the trend of lightening/internal milling continues!

Even though you were being facetious, I wouldn't mind a 562cf in 52100.
Good call!

Eta: I love the irony...

Not fair, I saw a former seal on youtube take out of his pocket a glock43 and a 0562 the other day!

I hope the trend of lightening/internal milling continues!

This was the best trend they started in 2017 and it even carried over to the Sprint run of all titanium 0452. I'd even go back and do that to the 0456 which is just too heavy for its size.

Back