ZT Swag Giveaway(WINNERS PICKED!)

HI Cicatriz -

Thanks for the chance.

My name idea - Kai Lifers.

Here is a picture of my 560. I used this recently when I installed a new post light in my yard. I used the knife to cut and strip wire, open packages, cut tape, and to open up bags of concrete mix!

IMAG0249.jpg

best

mqqn

I'm in! How about: Zero Tolerance Zone

Wow there Kenny Logins!

Archer:"Lana, Lana, Hey Lana". Lana: "WWHHHHAAATTTTTT?" Archer: "Danga Zone!"

I own a few...

Order of Kai
Kai-Guys

Last edited:
I'm in! Currently own a 560, 561, 551, and a 551 black blade LE.

House of KAI

Thanks for the opportunity!

I own 3 ZT so far and make it a mission to extend my collection.

I had a really good idea for a Kershaw group back when I first saw the Kershaw Mafia but now I can't remember it so I'll come up with a few off the top of my head.

How about "KAI Kin" or "Kershaw Kin"?

Thanks for the chance. I'm at work but I'll try to get a picture added in here.

Well, since Cobra Kai has already been mention, I'll go with my favorite suggestion of:

T.G.Kai Fridays!

ZTs? Hmmm, 0550, 2x0560, 0303, soon a 0301, 0700, 0780, I'm sure I'm forgetting one.

My 0550 got me out of a stuck elevator, although it didn't fare too well. The thread about it was right here: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...rt-of)-by-my-ZT0550-Alas-she-didn-t-fare-well

Here she is:
IMG_20121003_222451.jpg

At work? Sure. Wired up a phone system, can you find him?

IMG_20121026_113835.jpg

I have a ZT 0301 and a ZT 0350SW. Love them both!!!

KAInetic Energy!!!

Thanks for the chance!

Come back from under a rock and what do my eyes see?! A ZT swag (hate that word) giveaway? I'm in!

KAI Guys of the Kershun Tolerance Province, Z3R0 PL4Y

S30V Blur
Nerve

Awesome giveaway! My favorite ZT/Kershaw is my ZT 303 and ZT 350SW, they are too similar to pick just one. The 350 is my work knife because I need a small knife at work. The 303 is my EDC outside of work, because I love it. I love these knives because of the very first Kershaw I ever had, which was a Chive. I bought it the same year I married my wife and the same year we had our first child, so its birth year is very special to me. However, I needed a new knife that was bigger, and I always wanted one exactly like my Chive, but bigger (and bigger than the Scallion). I was looking online and found the ZT 360.skd, which looks alot like my Chive, but I couldnt find it for sale. But I did stumble upon the ZT 350, which I found out was basically the same knife. I fell inlove with the ZT 350 and bought one, which was my first knife over $40 and my first ZT. Now I have its big brother the ZT 303 and I carry them religiously. And that is my story of why I love my ZT 350, and my Kershaw Chive.

And the only name I can come up with right now, because Im tired, is Kai-Hard... like Die Hard... :D

dscn0332b.jpg

dscn0344r.jpg

ZT 0150 Dagger.

-Kershawholics Anonymous
-Kai & Friends
-Kai R Us

I've put the 0777 down on the must have-list :D

Thanks for the offer - Pic is of my 550 in the dirty office environment.

zt550.jpg

I hope to see something named for the ZT group - I liked the OP suggestion of ZT Horde - and I like the way they tiered off differnt levels based on ownership - Currently I own a 560, 550, 301, two 300s, 350, and a 350TS.

Thanks for the chance for some ZT swag - and I miss ThomasW - Wish he would come back.

Back