ZT Swag Giveaway(WINNERS PICKED!)

^^ you changed your avatar!

Congrats to the winner, I wanna see the swag now!

Thats a lot of names! Do they make polls with that many options?:confused:

Thank you very much Dan! I do believe you are on to something with these! I love it! You did an excellent job in making it and the lanyard is done very well too! By the way I like the Dr. Suess card! I have already put it to use!

DSC01139.jpg

P.S.- Your hand writing is most excellent also!

Thank you very much Dan! I do believe you are on to something with these! I love it! You did an excellent job in making it and the lanyard is done very well too! By the way I like the Dr. Suess card! I have already put it to use!
P.S.- Your hand writing is most excellent also!

Glad you like the swag!
Now you understand the round or square:p

Just to keep things straight;
I did not cut the key fobs out. Another member did that. All I did was recommend to do something ZT.
He did the cut outs and the ZT milling on his machine and sent them to me.
I finished them in a brushed finish with a polish on top of that.
The para-cord stuff is all my doing though... The orange reflective really tears up my fingers.

Handwriting is not mine. That belongs to my prettier half. This always makes me giggle though:D

Last edited:
I am more than happy with it! My son was all jealous of the paracord!

Congrats to the winners and thanks for the chance - and for taking time to gather all of the suggestions into one list!

best

mqqn

Thanks, I really appreciate it! The swag is quite impressive. Love the keychain, now I feel like getting more ZTs

Oh and my sister said that she was surprised at the handwriting as well :)

And nice touch with the card.

IMG_1737.jpg

IMG_1743.jpg

Last edited:
I guess I could have just sent out the Dr. Seuss cards with ZT written on them by my wife and all would have been happy...;)

Back