Harsh Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does every poorly received comment, criticism, epithet, joke, satire, caricature, or lampoon always get answered with what seems like a riposte and always goes with the basic formula " Its ok, some of my best friends/family, are/have ____"

^ Exactly! This is typical behavior for these type of liar's, once they get called out. They all seem to resort to your "basic formula" defense! :thumbup:

Probably, seems to be quite a few tacheads out on the interwebs from ontario with similar posting styles/opinions

The similarities are pretty obvious

BVnmaB3.png

Not good . Op you have multiple accounts on here ?

^^^^ Great work! :thumbup: I agree with the consensus here! Can the Mod's check on the IP address used by these 2 "Tactlessheads", & see if they're one in the same?

Just saw this guys. Yes that is my account. That is why I kept the name the same but, just changed the number. I emailed the site after not using my account for months on how to have my password reset because I couldnt log in. After I didnt here back for a few days I started a new account. I still havent heard back from the email but, would like the two accounts merged if possible. Could a mod chime in please?

P.S. Some of you guys really need to get a life lol. Dont you have anything better to do then pic on and investigate me? I mean come on, go read about knives and mind your own business.

Just saw this guys. Yes that is my account. That is why I kept the name the same but, just changed the number. I emailed the site after not using my account for months on how to have my password reset because I couldnt log in. After I didnt here back for a few days I started a new account. I still havent heard back from the email but, would like the two accounts merged if possible. Could a mod chime in please?

P.S. Some of you guys really need to get a life lol.

^ You're the one who should do some serious introspection, regarding your trolling addiction (using 2 different accounts), TO DO NOTHING ON THIS FORUM BUT TROLL!

Considering the facts (what you used these "TWO" accounts for), I hope that the Mod's don't merge your accounts, rather ban you. You should've already been banned long gone, if not for Bladite, who gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Multiple accounts are not allowed. Pick one to ban the other to infract.

See post #42. Please have the site check their messages as I sent an email/message about getting my password reset before I opened a second account. I didnt know what else to do. I would like the two accounts merged if possible? I kept the same name so people would no who I am and just changed the number so it would let me pick it.

P.S. Some of you guys really need to get a life lol. Dont you have anything better to do then pic on and investigate me? I mean come on, go read about knives and mind your own business.

You sure an IP check isn't going to turn up other accounts? You might wanna give the mods a heads up on that. Not saying there are any...but just in case.

Wait, who started this thread complaining about the mods?

^ You're the one who should do some serious introspection, regarding your trolling addiction (using 2 different accounts), TO DO NOTHING ON THIS FORUM BUT TROLL!

It's time to STFU, & just leave!

Considering the facts (what you used these "TWO" accounts for), I hope that the Mod's don't merge your accounts, rather ban you. You should've already been long gone, if not for a lenient Mod, who gave you the benefit of the doubt.

I am not a troll.

You are judging me on two threads/posts. I have plenty of positive posts too.

I wasnt even going to post in this thread again until this account business came up. And, that's pretty rude man.

See post #42. Please have the site check their messages as I sent an email/message about getting my password reset before I opened a second account. I didnt know what else to do. I would like the two accounts merged if possible? I kept the same name so people would no who I am and just changed the number so it would let me pick it.

Maybe that was a mistake. Tachead01's tenure here did not go very well at all, and seemed to come with quite a few infractions.

Mods, do they carry over?

You sure an IP check isn't going to turn up other accounts? You might wanna give the mods a heads up on that. Not saying there are any...but just in case.

No, there are no other accounts. I only started another one because I didnt know what to do when I forgot my password. Why would I name myself the same name if I was trying to be shifty?

I am not a troll.

You are judging me on two threads/posts. I have plenty of positive posts too.

I wasnt even going to post in this thread again until this account business came up. And, that's pretty rude man.

Um, have you looked at the post history of your other account? What do you think bladite would say about you.

It was me who remembered you from 9 months ago, you started a bunch of crap and then left, was memorable enough for me to recognize your name as soon as you came back. I didn't 'pic (sic.) on and investigate' you, only went back to where I remembered you last posted and screenshotted it. You brought this upon yourself by acting in such a way that you were easy to name-match, no investigating needed.

I didnt know you had to only say positive things on this site guys. I thought all things were open for discussion. You guys are making a mountain out of a mole hill here imo. Are you guys that fragile that you cant take any negative criticism about a product? Or is it just your favorite product? Its pretty funny too that you dont have better things to do then this.

Anyway, not looking to waste my night arguing here guys. I have already wasted too much time. Its funny I leave for months or years and its still the same bunch of regulars on here. Just ignore me if you have an issue. Actually, you probably wont even have to because I only come on here when I have a need for a new knife or am bored in the winter. I didnt even post or join for years. Its starting to warm up and I am going to get back to real life. You guys should try it.

It was me who remembered you from 9 months ago, you started a bunch of crap and then left, was memorable enough for me to recognize your name as soon as you came back. I didn't 'pic (sic.) on and investigate' you, only went back to where I remembered you last posted and screenshotted it. You brought this upon yourself by acting in such a way that you were easy to name-match, no investigating needed.

Uh-yup. No delving really required...same wonderful way of approaching certain topics was sufficient.

Um, have you looked at the post history of your other account? What do you think bladite would say about you.

I'd say it's pickle. His other account has been around for a while (which explains his comment about being here for years) 256ish posts and hasn't seen activity since then and it has an infraction history.

I might also say his birthday in probably not 1970/1/1 but WHO KNOWS :)

Given this though: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1320193-Censorship-and-deleting-of-posts-on-BF

I would say "Mmm". Privately I might have a few snarks.

Since you asked and all.

I didnt know you had to only say positive things on this site guys. I thought all things were open for discussion. You guys are making a mountain out of a mole hill here imo. Are you guys that fragile that you cant take any negative criticism about a product? Or is it just your favorite product? Its pretty funny too that you dont have better things to do then this.

Anyway, not looking to waste my night arguing here guys. I have already wasted too much time. Its funny I leave for months or years and its still the same bunch of regulars on here. Just ignore me if you have an issue. Actually, you probably wont even have to because I only come on here when I have a need for a new knife or am bored in the winter. I didnt even post or join for years. Its starting to warm up and I am going to get back to real life. You guys should try it.

You screwed up by posting a bash thread in a privately run sub-forum, take it like a man and own up to the mistake. Nobody is persecuting you for having a negative opinion of a company, even if they disagree with your assessment you have every right to say it; just not in a bash thread in a privately-run subforum.

There's a reason the same regulars show up when you crap all over someone's thread: a lot of people like it here, like the atmosphere, and like to keep it friendly. If someone comes in and craps all over the forum breaking rules and getting pissy, it's very likely many folks will try to help clean up the mess and get it back to normal. It's just the way of the good forumite to want to keep the forum clean for the rest of the folks who hang out here, call it community service if you will.

I'd say it's pickle. His other account has been around for a while (which explains his comment about being here for years) 256ish posts and hasn't seen activity since then and it has an infraction history.

I might also say his birthday in probably not 1970/1/1 but WHO KNOWS :)

Given this though: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1320193-Censorship-and-deleting-of-posts-on-BF

I would say "Mmm". Privately I might have a few snarks.

Since you asked and all.

Oh yes, that was quite memorable. Comparing BFC to Nazi Germany, crying for human rights, and complaining about freedom of speech. I don't know why he would want to leave that old account behind?

Dude, you compared BFC to nazi Germany. Remember that? Or what about after some troll posts were moved and you said doing so violated human rights. Ring a bell? And who can forget when you cried for freedom of speech! Thing is you don't even know what freedom of speech is. This place has no freedom of speech. You are on a privately owned forum. Freedom of speech protects you against persecution from the government.

That isn't negative criticism. That is just crazy talk.

You screwed up by posting a bash thread in a privately run sub-forum, take it like a man and own up to the mistake. Nobody is persecuting you for having a negative opinion of a company, even if they disagree with your assessment you have every right to say it; just not in a bash thread in a privately-run subforum.

There's a reason the same regulars show up when you crap all over someone's thread: a lot of people like it here, like the atmosphere, and like to keep it friendly. If someone comes in and craps all over the forum breaking rules and getting pissy, it's very likely many folks will try to help clean up the mess and get it back to normal. It's just the way of the good forumite to want to keep the forum clean for the rest of the folks who hang out here, call it community service if you will.

The "regulars" are coordinating their efforts in W&C as part of your program to get people banned. Posts from you, Craytab, Trevitrace, marcinek, Danke42, Shinyedges and whomever I'm forgetting are really just one opinion, not 6. Your numbers are really unimportant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back