Harsh Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
RX: In certain instances, I might be inclined to agree with you. But you really need to give this a break, & just go about your business. I realize that sometimes it's difficult ignoring specific situations, but in this case, at least try.

If there ever was a time, when I've enjoyed seeing certain member's rally, for the greater good of the forum, it's been these 2 recent thread's, with BF member's, "ATwistedStaple," & "Tachead" whatever the freaking number"s" he is!

This the absolutely, thee last MF "hand job," I'm going to give you bro! :jerkit: You can go ahead & give me the infraction now Moderator's...I'll take it like a man. :D

Take a break! SERENITY NOW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auNAvO4NQnY tranquillity:

EDIT: ^ This post is in part, for Insipid Moniker, to help him heal, & get well soon! ;)

Huh !

well, RX just has to insult the mods some more and solve the problem :)

Which mod or member had a gun to his head making him not only read the forums but are also preventing him from logging off? I mean surely he's held against his will. No one would stick around such a place with such evil Ill intentions unless they were forced to.

Which mod or member had a gun to his head making him not only read the forums but are also preventing him from logging off? I mean surely he's held against his will. No one would stick around such a place with such evil Ill intentions unless they were forced to.

i'm here for the conspiracy :D

I sent RevDevil, Bladite, & you PM's explaining my post, & the use of the J.I emoticon. I decided to use this, only because BF's doesn't have a H.J. emoticon. :D

With that stated: it was brought to my intention, that a certain member, had made a funny comment in the W&C, related to the never ending counterfeit thread (remember that one) yesterday?

As everyone knows, Insipid Moniker, underwent a bone marrow transplant last week, & to the best of my knowledge, is looking at 3 weeks of recovery time in the hospital.

I've personally sent I.M. a couple of PM's, letting him know, that I was praying for him, & sending him positive energy. Today, I posted that comment, hopefully to give him a good laugh...that's all. He was the one (or so I was told), that made a joke about me doing something with RX. Personally, I cannot confirm, nor deny, this event actually taking place. :D

RX?

My apologies, if I offended anyone, & I'll be happy to remove it, except that Legion 12, already quoted it. :D

Zoom a little further down and to the left ...I got something for you...

maybe later, the neighbor's wife is doing something... has a frog in her throat?

39355e04296927c9c27247801ec488e5.jpg

wait a minnit. this idnt whiinnne n cheeeze, izzit.
yrall interferin wit a tek suport tread.

wait a minnit. this idnt whiinnne n cheeeze, izzit.
yrall interferin wit a tek suport tread.

sssshhhh, the mods are asleep...

the OP said the matter was settled :D

oh, except the two accounts. delete the most recent one, and he can use the old one, and no more split identities :D

then do the IP search for matching accounts. i swear, i'm going to have to offer Spark a script that y'all run hourly to auto detect that nonsense :D

I am not a troll.

No?

Did you even read my OP? It was not a bash thread. I would just like to see them improve their QC because I like them as a company and many of their designers. Bringing up negative aspects of a product(constructive criticism) can help bring things to light and bring improvement. I just dont think they want anything that shows their product in a not so good light on their forum. It's sad and perfect example of censorship imo.

I disagree. I received 3 knives with issues from Kabar just this year. I could also quote dozens and dozens of posts and videos of other issues and/or post pictures of the ones I still have. There even are a few examples in the Becker and Kabar subforums right now. Just the other day a guy received a BK4 that came with the whole recurved portion of the blade dull. Also, many of you Beckerhead's admit there were issues but, you just accepted them because they are work knives or just resharpened the poor factory grinds and moved on. Also, many people just dont notice uneven grinds or other issues because they dont look for them or care. All companies have the odd issue but, imo Kabar has too many. It is ok if you accept the quality. I dont and designs aside, I think there are better options, even for the money. Feel free to keep enjoying your Kabars, I dont want to ruin your fun and will refrain from posting further negative feedback in your subforums.

You cant even keep your story straight in the same thread let alone on the same page.

Combined with your past ravings under another account accusing BF to be like the Third Reich, its pretty clear what you are.

It has been fun
but this thread is done
to end on a happier note
lets vote:

Shall we all wish Insipid Moniker a quick and complete recovery? YES !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back