Harsh Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other thing to remember is that people here say lots of negative things about lots of knives from lots of manufacturers all the time.
The threads often stay unlocked because people focus on the real issues with those knives, and provide pictures in many cases.

It isn't a site for "Only say nice things."
It is a place where you should read what you're writing before you hit the posting button.
That's the great thing about writing; you can read what you intend to say, and see how it is likely to come across, before it goes out into the world. :)

Just saw this guys. Yes that is my account. That is why I kept the name the same but, just changed the number. I emailed the site after not using my account for months on how to have my password reset because I couldnt log in. After I didnt here back for a few days I started a new account. I still havent heard back from the email but, would like the two accounts merged if possible. Could a mod chime in please?

P.S. Some of you guys really need to get a life lol. Dont you have anything better to do then pic on and investigate me? I mean come on, go read about knives and mind your own business.

Get a life? Lol how about don't sling dirt unless your clean yourself . You could or should be banned right now .Public forum=public business had you been a gentleman and contacted kabar or whoever in private to start with your downward spiral would have never started .

Get a life? Lol how about don't sling dirt unless your clean yourself . You could or should be banned right now .

The other thing to remember is to take ownership when you say/write stupid things.

I have certainly posted a few (more than few?) stupid things over the years.
They're all still there for the world to read if they want...and if anyone looks them up and says "Isn't this a stupid thing to say?", I'll simply reply "Yep. :)"

The other thing to remember is to take ownership when you say/write stupid things.

I have certainly posted a few (more than few?) stupid things over the years.
They're all still there for the world to read if they want...and if anyone looks them up and says "Isn't this a stupid thing to say?", I'll simply reply "Yep. :)"

Haven't we all .

The "regulars" are coordinating their efforts in W&C as part of your program to get people banned. Posts from you, Craytab, Trevitrace, marcinek, Danke42, Shinyedges and whomever I'm forgetting are really just one opinion, not 6. Your numbers are really unimportant.

You have every right to believe whatever nonsense you create in your own little headcanon, but just because you think it doesn't mean it's remotely true.

Although, strike teams based out of W&C that go out and coordinate precision strikes on innocents to get them banned is a new one. :rolleyes:

The "regulars" are coordinating their efforts in W&C as part of your program to get people banned. Posts from you, Craytab, Trevitrace, marcinek, Danke42, Shinyedges and whomever I'm forgetting are really just one opinion, not 6. Your numbers are really unimportant.

You'll defend just about anything as long as you can take a jab at us. Why? What is the point of following us around like this? It makes you look very petty.

"When one person makes an accusation, check to be sure he himself is not the guilty one. Sometimes it is those whose case is weak who make the most clamour. "

-Piers Anthony

Saw this quote, reminded me of RX

You'll defend just about anything as long as you can take a jab at us. Why? What is the point of following us around like this? It makes you look very petty.

Following YOU around!

Great stuff.

The OP is not doing himself any favors. He's explained himself, has hopefully changed his tack, and his very open dual identity very easy to explain given the many problems the site has had. I'm just suggesting to him that having a "debate" with a certain group of people is not what it seems and he should avoid that interaction. They have much more expertise in this game.

Following YOU around!

Yes. That is why you are here posting this now.

The OP is not doing himself any favors. He's explained himself, has hopefully changed his tack, and his very open dual identity very easy to explain given the many problems the site has had. I'm just suggesting to him that having a "debate" with a certain group of people is not what it seems and he should avoid that interaction. They have much more expertise in this game.

What problems is the site having that explain why this guy "forgot" his password? You know you are defending a guy who compared BFC to Nazi Germany right?

And didn't you already get one thread shut down in tech support for bickering? Perhaps if you want to do this sort of thing you should take it to the right place.

What problems is the site having that explain why this guy "forgot" his password? You know you are defending a guy who compared BFC to Nazi Germany right?

And didn't you already get one thread shut down in tech support for bickering? Perhaps if you want to do this sort of thing you should take it to the right place.

Funny I was gonna post that he'd be along shortly .

Right. You and the rest didn't post in that thread, either, right? I must have been bickering with myself.

Tachead, avoid this trap. Do not answer their questions, do not rise to their challenges, do not try to correct their purposefully crafted mistruths. You aren't dealing with honest people but manipulators.

Right. You and the rest didn't post in that thread, either, right? I must have been bickering with myself.

Tachead, avoid this trap. Do not answer their questions, do not rise to their challenges, do not try to correct their purposefully crafted mistruths. You aren't dealing with honest people but manipulators.

And don't run 2 accounts. He might want to write that one down.

I hate to burst your bubble but your not that important . I understand everyone likes to feel like they are important and a part of something etc. Seriously though you aren't so important that there is a forum wide conspiracy against you and the OP.

Go ahead have the last word . I've yet to see a thread where you couldn't resist it..

So after nearly 60 posts without you anywhere to be seen, you decide to pop in and accuse everybody in this thread of following you around. Good one.

The OP is guilty of many things:
First, of being an asshole, or else this whole thing would've never happened
Second, of not reading rules and guidelines for the forum, or else this whole thing would've never happened.
Third, of not admitting he was wrong, else this whole thing would've never happened.

You cannot come in and tell him to that this thread is a trap when HE posted the thread and continued to comment in it until HE admitted that he broke forum rules.

Multiple accounts are not allowed. Pick one to ban the other to infract.

We have a mod already telling it like it is, what more do you have to offer other than trolling the group of people you keep accusing of following you around?

Do not answer their questions, do not rise to their challenges, do not try to correct their purposefully crafted mistruths. You aren't dealing with honest people but manipulators.

Permission to use this as my new sig line??

I hate to burst your bubble but your not that important . I understand everyone likes to feel like they are important and a part of something etc. Seriously though you aren't so important that there is a forum wide conspiracy against you and the OP.

Go ahead have the last word . I've yet to see a thread where you couldn't resist it..

As you alternately post replies to me and claim you've got me on ignore, I have no idea what you can "see".

I have no idea about who or what Tachead is. He's just a member here who has made mistakes. Nothing about his predicament becomes clearer when the short bus pulls up from W&C. My hope is that he sees what is going on and chooses to limit his exposure to BF's professional troll caste.

It was me who remembered you from 9 months ago, you started a bunch of crap and then left, was memorable enough for me to recognize your name as soon as you came back. I didn't 'pic (sic.) on and investigate' you, only went back to where I remembered you last posted and screenshotted it. You brought this upon yourself by acting in such a way that you were easy to name-match, no investigating needed.

^ Regardless, it's great that you connected this blatant trolls 2 accounts! :thumbup::thumbup:

I'd say it's pickle. His other account has been around for a while (which explains his comment about being here for years) 256ish posts and hasn't seen activity since then and it has an infraction history.

I might also say his birthday in probably not 1970/1/1 but WHO KNOWS :)

Given this though: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1320193-Censorship-and-deleting-of-posts-on-BF

I would say "Mmm". Privately I might have a few snarky.
Since you asked and all.

^ He really had no choice, but to create a new account, due to his childish, immature, trolling, stupid behavior.

v Did this buffoon ever file a case with the Canadian Parliament, over the Human Rights abuses he accused BladeForums of? v And the Nazi Germany card??? :eek:

Tachead01
Tachead01 is offline Registered User
Censorship and deleting of posts on BF
26 posts were just removed from a thread in this forum. I didn't not know this forum censored and deleted posts and I am appalled that they break the basic right of freedom of speech even if it is a private site. The thread was just debating the design weaknesses of ZT knives. I understand stopping people from insulting others but, not deleting posts and not letting us debate and violating one of our human rights. What do you guys think of this?

^ Classic! I can only imagine what the content of the other 26 posts that were removed, must of read like! :rolleyes:

IMO- do the forum a favor, & just ban the guy already. He's not going to change his colors...only his user name"S".

As you alternately post replies to me and claim you've got me on ignore, I have no idea what you can "see".

I have no idea about who or what Tachead is. He's just a member here who has made mistakes. Nothing about his predicament becomes clearer when the short bus pulls up from W&C. My hope is that he sees what is going on and chooses to limit his exposure to BF's professional troll caste.

Your the troll buddy . Others are troll hunters. I could make a thread about my daughter loving Doc mcstuffins and you'd find a way to make it about you.

Tachead send myself and RX-79G private emails, don't use the forums PM's those are being monitored. We'll get you all the information regarding this conspiracy being perpetrated by the mods, W&C, and the Ka-Bar conglomerate. Or just take your own advice and settle down it's just an online forum[emoji57]. Also make one account and stick to it, whether your intentions were shady or not it comes across that way.

RX: In certain instances, I might be inclined to agree with you. But you really need to give this a break, & just go about your business. I realize that sometimes it's difficult ignoring specific situations, but in this case, at least try.

If there ever was a time, when I've enjoyed seeing certain member's rally, for the greater good of the forum, it's been these 2 recent thread's, with BF member's, "ATwistedStaple," & "Tachead" whatever the freaking number"s" he is!

This the absolutely, thee last MF "hand job," I'm going to give you bro! :jerkit: You can go ahead & give me the infraction now Moderator's...I'll take it like a man. :D

Take a break! SERENITY NOW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auNAvO4NQnY tranquillity:

EDIT: ^ This post is in part, for Insipid Moniker, to help him heal, & get well soon! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back