10,000 posts give-a-way***WINNER ANNOUNCED*****

I'm in and thank you.
We live 80 miles north of Orlando. With the advent of Hurricane IRMA, we've had a sudden influx of relatives from southern Florida.
The storm has slightly degraded as it works its way to the north, and I just told my wife and extended family that this hurricane might be more "interesting" than dangerous. And, immediately, the lights started to blink...
Murphy is laughing at me...

Hi Phil, congrats on your 10,000 posts.
Spicy wing vid was hilarious, I think you might have won your own knife back.
Now that would be funny! :D

cGDCKYZl.jpg

Months ago, I talked with Tim the Wizard Tim the Wizard about sharpening a knife, knives, I'd acquired used.

I finally mailed off two beloveds this past Tuesday, which were delivered on Friday to his P.O. Box address.

In Florida.

Okay, this doesn't rise to the level of other entries in the thread, but I can't tell the story in person without laughing really hard. At me.

The Evacuated Tim the Wizard Tim the Wizard 's response(s) have included,

"This will undoubtedly give them power."

and

"Now your knives will have a story. Exposure to the strongest hurricane ever recorded on earth."

~ P.

slaphead.gif~original

:D

Those are just preemptive explanations to why you might see them on the local news :D...

Last edited:
I'm In.

Thanks for your generosity. Times have been tough lately. I have even taken to drinking brake fluid to get drunk and dull the pain. I can stop whenever I want though...

Phillip and Robert after tacos.

Jerry when he gets another knife with Bog Oak.
VANCE VANCE @Fiddleback Outpost @allen456

Meanwhile back in Nathan's private studio, he kicks Elizabeth Hurley to the curb for the sake of his beloved WA Surls knives. But the plot thickens and he learns heartbreak when the truth is uncovered; Like a butterfly emerging from its cocoon, Osage will darken and gracefully mature into Bog Oak over several thousand years.

Back