• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

1095 Ready For Shipping

Tim, yours is on the way along with Phils, Michaels and Mr. Mickley.(I call him mister cause he bought a s$@load. Ray, yours will go out Monday. I wanted to give the UPS man a break!

If anyone wants to give this stuff a go, Tracey will have single bars available in about 3 business days. He's available at tracy@midwestknifemakers.com

Thank you for your orders,

Aldo Bruno

Aldo, My order showed up yesterday on the day you said it would. This is some serious steel. Hope my 60 year old body has enough left to forge a blade or two. This maybe the steel I use when I get around to making my forging exercise video.

Just about ready to start forging a chuck of my new steel. Remember I'm expecting this steel to move like butter.......

Aldo, I finished forging my first bowie blade out of this steel last night. It actually moved good by hand. There's just a lot of it.

Hey Ray,

Might take offence to you forging a "CHUCK":D It might hurt a bit..

Chuck

A Chunk, You knew I was Canadian?

I just ran the first temper cycle on the blade I just forged. Clay coated the blade and quenched in horse grade mineral oil. Lots of activity in this steel!

Ray,
Your the fastest knife maker in the North West. Siked to see a picture.

Scott,it's on its way.

Chunk, send an E-Mail and I'll get it out to you.

Dewey, you're more than welcome.

Everybody else, GET YOUR RED HOT 1095:D

Aldo,
Got your reply to my email last night.
Email sent this morning to confirm 10 bars.
Money Order will be sent to you today.
My info is in email.
Thank you....
Chuck P. .. :thumbup:

Aldo, I'm still waiting for you to tell me how much of this stuff I need.

Wulf,

I think 2000 pounds would take care of things. I'll start rapping it up.........your UPS man is going to hate your gutts.

Aldo

Back