1st Friday Production Updates

Is there a closing date for the 12 yet?

Some time in MARCH i think Ellie said. But no exact date yet.

Edit: of course it was March, thanks fancier. I thought it was April already X-/

Last edited:
Here you are folks:

http://eepurl.com/bSlu05

Sorry it took me some extra time to get this posted over here. It has been a hectic morning so far.

Thank you ma'am.

We do love when you stop by here, but if it doesn't feel like an intrusion to you, know that if one of us finds information or an update somewhere else on the web we can link to it in the appropriate thread.

I had to laugh at the production update email. The last sentence:

However, we do guarantee that the knife you receive will represent industry leading quality and design.

That there is what edumacated people call an "understatement"!

Thanks for the update. That newsletter was very nicely done sister. Now if folks will only read it, you're golden.

Thanks for the update. That newsletter was very nicely done sister. Now if folks will only read it, you're golden.

It is funny you mention that because when I saw the post quoted below my first thought was, "Yes! Someone read all the way to the bottom!" Hahaha

I had to laugh at the production update email. The last sentence:

However, we do guarantee that the knife you receive will represent industry leading quality and design.

That there is what edumacated people call an "understatement"!

Ellie just a couple questions.
The 2 day window pre ordered 5.1 will be the new heat treat and I saw no mention of the secret steel 4.7's. I had read that there was some question about how to apply the etching and was wondering if that was going to delay them at all or if they are still on schedule to start shipping the end of this month. Thanks-

Hmmm, if more GSO 8's are pre-ordered does that bump them ahead of the GSO 10's? Might have to get my GSO 10 order is pretty soon then.

Curious to see what changes might happen to the factory 2nds.

man, I'm bummed. Just no way I'll scrape together the funds to pre-order a 6 by May 13th. :(

Gonna have to go ninja style when they open someday for Monday purchase. Oh well.

From the Production Update:

"The GSO-8 is currently behind the GSO-10, by only 4 orders."

GSO-10 ahead by 5 orders now. Come on GSO-10!

I like the limited pre-order! I hope it'll be available for the neckers too... And the folder. ;)

From the Production Update:

"The GSO-8 is currently behind the GSO-10, by only 4 orders."

GSO-10 ahead by 5 orders now. Come on GSO-10!

Still holding on, in the GSO 12 bunker akin the Japanese soldiers of WWII after the War was already lost, hoping against hope that somehow I sneak in and get a GSO 12!

I am still kicking myself for procrastinating on 4/22 and invite a few of you heftier Survive! Forum members to come on over and kick me too! Literally :D

Guy and Ellie, if you read this message I hope that it finds you very well and just to let you both know that my BD is in mid July :D :D

Back