2012 HTM Forum Gunhammer: *Commitment/Sign-up* thread

Just got word from the person in slot #16 that he has to withdraw. If anyone in a different spot (e.g., one of the later numbers) wants to move to that spot, let me know.

I'd love to move up! :)

# 16 works for me.
Dang, way to make this tough for me, guys! ;)

But since my intention (as reflected in the wording of my previous post) was to give the first shot at the lower number to those who had already committed but gotten a higher number, I'm going to give this one to dustyzz (who was already on the list at #27) even though his post came in 3 minutes later. mndart, if you'd still like to get onto the list, spots 26 and 27 are now available, as are spots 31-35.

I hope people don't start backing out now because of the wait.
I got the sense that that wasn't why the previous occupier of spot #16 withdrew; I didn't probe further, but my guess would be due to unexpected expenses putting this knife out of reach. The list is only staying open another week and a half, which isn't really that much in the overall timeline of the knife.

I know, that's what I was referring too. Oh well.. Just impatience setting in lol. I'll do my best to save my funds.

Stupid unexpected expenses. About to find out how much MY unexpected expenses are going to be. So far, $3K this month. If I have to, I'll sell my other Gun Hammer's for it though.

Stupid unexpected expenses. About to find out how much MY unexpected expenses are going to be. So far, $3K this month. If I have to, I'll sell my other Gun Hammer's for it though.

Yeah, I have had some unexpected expenses as well lately. Question, do I need a gold membership to sell my left nut?

I'd be down for one I don't care if I have to eat Ramen for a month:D That would be a Torpedo blade and the manual Maxx glide, this ones gonna be a winner I can feel it

Last edited:
I'd be down for one I don't care if I have to eat Ramen for a month:D That would be a Torpedo blade, hell I don't care I'd take either happily but Torpedo would be my first choice :thumbup:
Just added you to the list in slot #26. These are going to be made to order, so if you want yours to be a Torpedo blade, that's what it'll be! :thumbup:

I've been out of town for a while, and I know I'm late to the list, but if possible I would like to get one with a Torpedo blade and assisted opening. And #33 would be great, but I'll take any number that is available.

Art

I've been out of town for a while, and I know I'm late to the list, but if possible I would like to get one with a Torpedo blade and assisted opening. And #33 would be great, but I'll take any number that is available.

Art
Sure thing. I opened up spots 31-35 yesterday, so I've put you down for #33 as requested.

*steps on a chirping cricket*
Haha, it does appear that discussion and commitments have died down quite a bit.

Less than a week until the list closes, so if you want one of these knives -- or for that matter, are already on the list but want to get a second one as a backup/collector's piece -- you'll need to do it soon!

Also, less than a week to get 4 more, since as it stands, we have only 31 commitments.

I wouldn't worry about that too much. If people are really concerned about the "of X" being a number ending in -5 or -0, Darrel would probably be open to making a few extras to bring it up to a round number (e.g., if we remain stuck at 31, 4 extras to bring it up to 35). (If Darrel does make a few extras, they'd be sold at shows, so I wouldn't recommend anyone who really wants one foregoing the sign-up/commitment route and instead banking on the slim chance of being able to snag one at a show.)

Back