2012 HTM Forum Gunhammer: *Commitment/Sign-up* thread

Guys,
S90V has been a steel that I have used since it was called 420v in the 1990's.
We are also making CUSTOM DDR GUN HAMMERS with S90v.
Why would you be disappointed? We never promised anything like exclusivity to the steel. We did to the handle color and that promise is in STONE!.

Just to be clear, we use S110V, S90V, S35VN, M390, LMAX, XHP, Several Core San Mai Steels developed Damascus, Mokuti, ZircaTi, Forge Hammers TI (exclusive for DDR), The new Sprayed D2 from Crucible PSF27D2, Damasteel, Carbon Fiber, Ctec, Ivory, G10, and a dozen other materials.
We have the pictures done of the forum knife marked in the custom shop that I will post by tomorrow.
All of the knives will be hand marked one at a time. We are building them now.
Pictures coming soon.
Does that clear everything up?

P.S. The move set us back several months on our estimated delivery schedule.
We do apologize for that. We estimated that we would be down 30 days most.
It ended up being 5 months just to get electric installed.

DDR

I think the problem was as Crimson stated, the release of the other knives first without any sort of updates regarding the delay. Stuff happens, but it's always nice to be kept in the loop. Don't mean to say a play by play timeline is required, but something is better than nothing is all.

At this point, if it were not for the non refundable deposit I would bail out. Do we have a estimated ship date?

This kind of project always takes longer than hoped, and always has folks who want things changed, want to back out and/or constantly complain. The die has been cast, the knives are in the works and it is better for them to be finished with care rather than rushed. Just sit back and enjoy the knives when they ultimately arrive.

I've received e-mail with invoice and request to pay the second part of my knife deposit. So it must be close to the competition I hope :)

Just called and Lacey said that they are done will be shipping out as they get paid!!

I can't wait to hear something as to this getting shipped. This is excellent news that they are starting to go out now.

I just spoke with Lacey at HTM and paid my balance! I asked when they will be shipping and she said they are piling up on her desk as we spoke so basically call them and pay your balance and your knife will go out! She said mine will be shipped today or tomorrow!

Well, whoever is first to get it should put up pics. I personally will be doing a full review, in comparison to the M390 version, which is, in my estimation, the one to beat right now.

I have some bad news guys. Darrell should hopefully be coming in soon to elaborate.

I called to settle up on mine and was informed that ALL of the Bowie blades need to be redone. Apparently there was an issue when cutting them and they all had to be scrapped. The Torpedos came out fine but the Bowies will be delayed for an unknown period of time.

I was told I would get a call back Monday with a better idea of how long it would take.

Back