• Cocobolo

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Che Chen

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Single blade sheepsfoot, saber grind blade, satin finish blade, matchstrke pull, lined bolsters, bomb shield and endangered specie handles. Its a Frankenstein. Wouldn’t touch it with a 10’ pole. At least the Buck looked normal.
Next year we’ll probably nominate a sharpened stick made of Cocbolo for $16.74
My condolences to Clem and Mabel Ironwood, may they live long peaceful lives on their pig farm.

Vote African Blackwood for classic beauty..

GEML488217AB-1.jpg

I say no to metal straws.
Nearly broke a tooth on one I assumed was a normal straw....should have realised when the smoothie(which was good) came out in a used jam jar of some kind.

Go with blackwood. It's way more consistent than ironwood. Some people with end up with excellent grain and others will have plain looking duds.
African blackwood is consistently classy.

Single blade sheepsfoot, saber grind blade, satin finish blade, matchstrke pull, lined bolsters, bomb shield and endangered specie handles. Its a Frankenstein. Wouldn’t touch it with a 10’ pole. At least the Buck looked normal.
Next year we’ll probably nominate a sharpened stick made of Cocbolo for $16.74
My condolences to Clem and Mabel Ironwood, may they live long peaceful lives on their pig farm.

What about an 11’ pole?

according to CDT this poll has been closed for 50 minutes now - ?? a mod said the poll was based on Mike' time?

Single blade sheepsfoot, saber grind blade, satin finish blade, matchstrke pull, lined bolsters, bomb shield and endangered specie handles. Its a Frankenstein. Wouldn’t touch it with a 10’ pole.

Well that is a surprise.... you should have said something sooner.

according to CDT this poll has been closed for 50 minutes now - ?? a mod said the poll was based on Mike' time?

3:11 in my world right now....

Manicured Nails, Sad Hollow Eyes, Indoor Voice (lisp included) and a Man Bun will further complete the package! :p

"Will you please hold my BF Desert Ironwood (soft whisper) Knife, while I pet this puppy?"

Gotta love those New World Hipsters !!! :p:p:p

- Del

Not just New World either...more than enough in the Old World too....;):eek::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back