Attention 2019 Forum knife question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Gary, just to be sure, if I edited my first step post from one to two before you liked it...I should be good, right?

Thank you very much sir!
Yep. No problem Just getting started with not a whole lot of time to dedicate to it today.

Last year iirc there was a limit of 2 per order I have seen at least one person in for more is that rule not being applied this year and/or is the limit different? I don't really have an issue with this as if I decide to get one I will get just the 1 and I know other people may want to get one for them their son/brother/dad and/or a safe queen.

Last year iirc there was a limit of 2 per order I have seen at least one person in for more is that rule not being applied this year and/or is the limit different? I don't really have an issue with this as if I decide to get one I will get just the 1 and I know other people may want to get one for them their son/brother/dad and/or a safe queen.
In general the limit is 2. Last year there were a few requests for more than 2. A few of those were approved based on vetting and promises not to resell at a profit. Anything like that needs to be requested via profile post or conversation, not in the forum. Thanks.

Until what date will the “First step in the ordering process” thread be open and when should the next instructional step notification be coming out?

So I'm not familiar with the #86. Have they previously been made? Does anyone have a side by side with a #15 or #85 something we all have?

I'm kind of late to this years forum knife. I've participated in some the polls that I've seen. Those are always fun.
Where do I put my name down for a knife?

EDIT, I found it. I was worried it was started a long time ago and I missed out. :eek::rolleyes:

knarfeng knarfeng
Just a note. I'm adding a like to each post in the 2019 first step thread that I've transferred to our list, which will be used to send links when it's time. If you see my like your request has been logged. If not just check back, it'll take some time to log them all.

Ok folks, for some reason some of my likes are not registering, so if you don't see one don't sweat it. There will be redundant checks to make sure all are accounted for. If they start working again I'll go back and update. Just when you think you have good idea ...... :confused:

Last edited:
I just wann make an observation here. This is the fastest a forum knife has ever been put together. There are quite a few folks who don’t usually look for the commitment thread till the end of spring.

How many post do we see where a member says, “..I just saw this for the first time, are there any left? How do I get one?”

We usually read these in July, August, even September. Can you imagine how many we’ll see by then this year?

If anyone knows of a member who usually gets an annual knife but doesn’t haunt the traditional forum or better yet, the friend/member who always misses the forum knife, you might consider sendin’ them a private message or if they can’t get one because of membership level they have, leave them a message on their profile page.

Hard to believe, the very first Traditional Forum Knife only had a little over 30 made. How many were made last year, close to 500, (if anyone knows the approximate amount please let me know.)

Thanks for all the hard work Mike. :)

I just wann make an observation here. This is the fastest a forum knife has ever been put together. There are quite a few folks who don’t usually look for the commitment thread till the end of spring.

How many post do we see where a member says, “..I just saw this for the first time, are there any left? How do I get one?”

We usually read these in July, August, even September. Can you imagine how many we’ll see by then this year?

If anyone knows of a member who usually gets an annual knife but doesn’t haunt the traditional forum or better yet, the friend/member who always misses the forum knife, you might consider sendin’ them a private message or if they can’t get one because of membership level they have, leave them a message on their profile page.

Hard to believe, the very first Traditional Forum Knife only had a little over 30 made. How many were made last year, close to 500, (if anyone knows the approximate amount please let me know.)

Thanks for all the hard work Mike. :)

Great idea, Ted. I know that if I was one of those members I would really appreciate a heads up. Good thinking!

I do solemnly swear if elected that I will not use the following words:
Grouch
Curmudgeon
Geezer
Root canal therapy
Miseryguts
Castrate
or
Sourgrapes
:p;):thumbsup:

Snakes are for Sissy's! :eek::p:p:p

VsSFd25.jpg

Go Gila or Go Home! :D

meako meako

You're not only clever with words and very entertaining, you'll also do a great job! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great Idea! :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back