Attention 2019 Forum knife question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill find out when its in hand. I love their concept of a sheepsfoot blade but if it can be more compact in terms of geometry, it would go in the edc box.

Last edited:
Just beware of the rap.

Russell

from a straight edge? shouldnt be much of a concern

ill find out when its in hand. I love their concept of a sheepsfoot blade but if it can be more compact in terms of geometry, id would go in the edc box.
Of course we're just speculating from a few pictures, but I like a knife to have room to age.

they dont glue shield, its pinned right?
It should be pinned, but I think they always use glue as well to fill any gaps. :thumbsup:

Even though the kick does look short in the pic when the blade is open, I'm thinking where the kick hits the back spring that it's elevated somewhat giving the blade that upward look when closed? That said, if so, there should be plenty of room in the well.

Nice job, folks. The design-by-party really looks to have nailed this one. Given the option, I would have preferred all steel construction with a rat-tail bolster which really would have elevated this knife to a 10 IMO. As is, it just might be a 9+ in my book. I will take that seven ways to Sunday :thumbsup:

Even though the kick does look short in the pic when the blade is open, I'm thinking where the kick hits the back spring that it's elevated somewhat giving the blade that upward look when closed? That said, if so, there should be plenty of room in the well.

Shorter kick might be due to Sabre grind, it being a wider stock etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back