Attention 2019 Forum knife question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure love mine and enjoying it to it’s fullest and what it represents and it’s journey to ownership you can’t put a price on. I wouldn’t sell it for 5 times it’s cost .
72LmDYa.jpg

My knife is heading back to Titusville for a lil work...:(

:thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
That's a total bummer, but at least you have the Black Jack to keep you company. ;)

I would have loved to have been offered a pen blade option on our Rope Knife, even tho I'm sure the single blade option probably would have won the vote.

Speaking of voting, isn't it getting to be about that time? :D

While I understand that from time to time someone may be in a situation where there is an actual need to sell their forum knives. Life happens,and I for one have no problem with it. However one can look to the post count and where a person posts and the contents therein and learn a great deal. Or as Jefferson put "We hold these truths to be self evident"
Just my two coppers worth.

I wasn’t sure wether to like your post or not and so figured what the heck :)
I know it will be taken care of....just gonna be at the shop for a lil extra visit. GEC has done great work for me on other knives with blade play.

That's a total bummer, but at least you have the Black Jack to keep you company. ;)

I would have loved to have been offered a pen blade option on our Rope Knife, even tho I'm sure the single blade option probably would have won the vote.

Speaking of voting, isn't it getting to be about that time? :D
Yup very true! I know it will come back perfect. Just sucks I won't be able to carry it for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back