Attention 2019 Forum knife question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
These look better than I had imagined! Had to pass on it and CC’s new black jack. Maybe one day I’ll catch up!

Anybody get their knife yesterday - the last day of the year 2019? If so, let's see it or any knife of anyone not posted yet.

yqS0Zze.jpg

That one appears to be nice and dark with little brown in it.

Yes, it is. Some very faint hints of brown but you have to really be looking for it to notice it. I'm learning there's lots of variation with African Blackwood, but I guess that's the beauty of natural materials.

I saw that. Bad form for sure.
I want to be clear that I am against the selling of the Forum Knife for profit, as that is not what we agreed to when we bought them.

But man, it went instantly for 175, with many offers of backup. Makes me wonder what the actual value is? I suspect these would sell just as fast at 250? Maybe 300 even. We really put together a desirable knife!

Anybody get their knife yesterday - the last day of the year 2019? If so, let's see it or any knife of anyone not posted yet.
I received mine a while ago Ed - before Xmas - but I haven’t posted a pic of it yet.

I was very impressed and pleased with mine - it’s a beautiful knife, immaculately rendered.:cool::)

Sv0SHn4.jpg

Thanks to everyone who contributed to its creation.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back