2019 GEC 86 Oil Field Jack and Forum Knife Picture Thread

:thumbsup:

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

The Oily Creek I received is gorgeous. At first the wrench looked like it was to small for the shield space provided but after looking at it closer it was just the way the bone changed color at that spot that made it look like there were gaps. After seeing and holding the Oily Creek I'm sure the the stag in this model is going to be something to see.

Didn’t know there would be a rosewood version looks amazing. If you’re just getting one you’d be hard pressed to choose just one of this run idk which to get

I'm pretty sure that it is actually Bloodwood. It's Barry's SFO (Gunstock Jack's). It think one of those will look real nice with my JK Puukko.

muzcwP8.jpg

I'm liking the Jumbo Jack frame.

Those are looking nice, very classic.

Our blade...

bf-blades.jpg

Wow!!! What a great blade shape and grind. Makes me wish I had gotten in on it. The threads just move so fast and are so difficult to follow.

I think these are going to look nice after some use and carry.

The Oily Creek I received is gorgeous. At first the wrench looked like it was to small for the shield space provided but after looking at it closer it was just the way the bone changed color at that spot that made it look like there were gaps. After seeing and holding the Oily Creek I'm sure the the stag in this model is going to be something to see.

The oily creeks are looking nice, like they got the dye a little better on this run.

I got an Oil Sucker Rod Wood one on which the shield was not fit well. Great service from Ken at BCC as always.

I also think this is a great model for stag, with the thick handles.

Last edited:
I don't think you've missed out, none of them have been sold, nor has he taken early reservations on these. Just make sure you are subscribed to his email list.

Thank you Dylan, good to know because this 86 Bloodwood is definitely a sharp looking 2 blade big Jack, can't wait to see more pics of our forum knife

Back