1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

2019 GEC Rendezvous August 8th, 9th,10th

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Augie, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Old Engineer

Old Engineer Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2014
    That is exactly how I saw it come about and I am very happy with the one that I got .
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Harry

2. waynorth

waynorth Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Nov 19, 2005
    I like that mottled look Harry! It's a beauty!!:thumbsup:
    Mine is plain - nice but not as interesting!!:rolleyes:

3. Old Engineer

Nov 30, 2014
    Thank you Charlie ! The Mottled Look is also one of the things that I like about it . There are almost certainly Zero others that look Exactly Like it . Maybe close , but not exactly . The 27 Special Lambfoots really made the 2019 Rendezvous special for me .

Harry

4. Half/Stop

Half/Stop Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Harry, on further examination I think yours may look better than mine does! :p Just kidding of course! They are all beauties! :thumbsup::cool:

5. Old Engineer

Nov 30, 2014
    The best looking one is " The One That You Have In Your Hand At The Time " . They truly are all beauties my friend . Charlie and Bill are to be congratulated on all 3 of the Lambfoot versions . Both of mine are made of UNOBTAINIUM !!!

Harry

6. Half/Stop

Half/Stop Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Well stated my friend! :thumbsup: I couldn't have said it better myself! Mine are definitely made from UNOBTAINIUM!!! :D