2020 GEC#47 VIPER RUN

So beautiful I could cry ! Man , I am happy for you ! I received my first two 2020 GEC#47 Vipers . I love them and I have more in the mail. The #74s are becoming my favorite for 2020. These two look perfectly fun to me. Just like women , they look better oiled !

I have a right to be silent and and plead the blood of Jesus Christ ! (edit) Please don't call Mr. Mike of CKs.

Exactly how these two statements came from a single person is mystery to me.

Post 1) This is not a locker room. There are ladies who participate in Traditional. The gentlemen are expected to phrase their posts in due observance of that. Moreover, with the exception of Whine and Cheese, this site is family friendly. The last comment from the first post does not meet that criteria.

Post 2) Whether spoken seriously as a believer, or as a joke. Leave such statements elsewhere.

Please read the posting guidelines for the Traditional forum.
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...tional-folders-fixed-blades-sub-forum.530532/

My collection is complete. I love burlap micarta! Had to polish up the 47 like I did the 74, now they are sweet!! Very fortunate to have had the chance to get both of these!
vM5GWEU.jpg
QiJLVVJ.jpg

Sweet pair Josh! Congrats!

Any place that would still have black plum in stock? Or at least hasn't dropped yet or am I SOL? I was able to snag a stag, but really wanted the plum!!!

I LOVE IT ! Many years ago (90s), I was watching "Deep Space Nine" Star Trek on TV. Commander Sisko and General Klang were talking about their wives while Sisko made Chili. Klang left and Commander Sisko's new wife came on the scene. Sisko received a serious behind eating from his wife and she left the scene, mad. Sisko started dumping Klingon dried peppers in the chili . "MARRIAGE IS WAR !"
Hey Ken, if you are going to use someone else's meme all over the internet either ask for permission or give credit to the author. Same goes for pictures. Thanks. ;)

Any place that would still have black plum in stock? Or at least hasn't dropped yet or am I SOL? I was able to snag a stag, but really wanted the plum!!!

I think the plums might be gone, I have one stuck in the USPS black hole and may consider trading it for a stag but I'd like to get it in hand before I make that call. Maybe itll get here before 2022.

I think the plums might be gone, I have one stuck in the USPS black hole and may consider trading it for a stag but I'd like to get it in hand before I make that call. Maybe itll get here before 2022.

I hear you about the black hole! I am not sure when my stag will actually get to me either!!! I’m new to GEC and I was not able to get in any of the reserve lists. I happened to be on the knives ship free site when they dropped. Very random timing, no announcement or anything. I recently got my first GEC and I think I’ve been bitten by the bug!! Keep me posted on what you decide when yours comes in, in case you want to do a swap. Here’s a picture of my latest acquisition!!

https://imgur.com/gallery/MpM7RFs

I have no idea if I will ever get my hands on the more popular releases like the 47. Am I missing anything by only checking the list of GEC dealers that they post on their website? Should I be checking other places?

Do I need to make a knife purchasing bot? :D

I have no idea if I will ever get my hands on the more popular releases like the 47. Am I missing anything by only checking the list of GEC dealers that they post on their website? Should I be checking other places?

As far as I know those are the only dealers. There are a couple at least that have some kind of early reserve system or will allow a certain number of folks to reserve. I haven't ever done that, but it can be an effective way to eliminate some stress when the drops come... with the caveat that it may be just as stressful getting in the reserve lists. Other than that, most of the sites will let you sign up for notifications, which will send an email when they drop. That will allow you to get to the sites just in time to see them all disappear! I am on a few lists, but if I really really want something I will spend far too much time keeping the sites preloaded and often flipping around between sites trying to stumble into a drop right when it hits. It's a rough game these days, but every once un a while you can get lucky!

Or pay big bucks on secondary market!!!

Back