2020 GEC #62 Easy Pocket Congress and Pocket Carver Thread

Part of me is hoping that the picture is simple showing examples... It doesn't say what color the jigged or camel bone will be explicitly, aside from the drawing.

Not a fan of the banana myself but I did like the Camel Bone on the recent 92 so I put my name in the hat for one. If it is indeed a banana, it will surely find a home elsewhere.

Went for the unicorn ivory reserve; came close to picking up a #25 second at eBay prices once, but fortunately regained my sanity. Loving that big fat shield on this one too.

Part of me is hoping that the picture is simple showing examples... It doesn't say what color the jigged or camel bone will be explicitly, aside from the drawing.

Not a fan of the banana myself but I did like the Camel Bone on the recent 92 so I put my name in the hat for one. If it is indeed a banana, it will surely find a home elsewhere.
You no like banana? I like it; it's perfect for this pattern that's almost banana shaped. :p
I had to go with unicorn acrylic though.

This 62 Split Back Whittler has to be one of the best made GEC's I have seen. You might swear it's a custom.

4XryuNS.jpg

This is a knife I've been hunting for a long time. Closest I got was a very kind member reached out to me to let me know he was letting his go and he remembered I'd been asking about one. Unfortunately at the time I just didn't have enough cash on had so I had to pass. I hope someone does a whittler run of the 62. ✌

Hoping for no 'naner shield, but gotta have the NF trim:thumbsup:.
Really like the shape of this pattern.

Stuck to my guns and only reserved one. That doesn't mean I won't try to get another one or three once they drop but I'm gonna try not to. I wonder when they'll start working on these?

I'm a sucker for faux ivory or anything that resembles it from a distance....french ivory, white paper micarta, smooth white bone, ivory acrylic, etc...I love it all!

I'm with you. I've been champing at the bit to add some white to my collection so I reserved the unicorn ivory.

Last edited:
Back