2020 GEC #74 Mustang Thread

Black Plum Jigged Bone, it sure does look like an interesting color, my wife loves it, I'll see if I get lucky scoring one but I'm still a big on Ironwood fan and I'm glad all knives are not made with Ironwood :D I would have to get out of retirement and back to work, NAH :)

I’m on standby for a jigged bone, was hoping someone may back out, but I doubt it now!

Can you say club knife?

Y4T8Njw.jpg

I'm going to dig the color of that jigged bone - I am a little disappointed in the jigging pattern though. It's like tire treads...

That said - I have similar jigging on my Elderberry 82 and after some pocket time, it has smoothed nicely and looks a fair bit better.

I was going to mention that too, but decided to focus on that sweet looking Micarta.

I do like that micarta - and I know you don't care for the shield but I think it looks quite nice on that burlap. I can't wait to see the Federal on the jigged bone - it's going to look pretty swell.

I

didn’t check the website, is this the ironwood and is there a reason they specified Arizona ironwood?
I just read a little about North American iron wood. Iron Wood is found at the bottom of CA. , Arizona , and runs down the Gulf of Mexico to Baja. Indians used it the make weapons , "War Clubs". Indians made bread loaves from seeds of iron wood trees. So I guess they call it Arizona iron wood to make it sound more American ????

Back