2021 knives now available to order directly from Buck

The thumb stud is removable. The pocket clip is reversible. The blade is swappable. The handle inserts are swappable. The knife can be disassembled for cleaning and lubrication, and the blade pivot is adjustable.

Need to do an edit here. The pocket clip is reversible, but it really looks funny on the left hand scale and points the way to Neverland.

Im not able to log in at Buck Knives. Not even as a long time lifetime member. So I can't order directly from Buck.
:(
Haebbie

Me too. Have you ever been able to log in?
Jeff, if youre asking what I'm reading^....

yeah I could always log in.

if you're asking if i have not been been able log in before.....

nope always been able to get in.

Haebbie's a Berliner (not the pastry version the kind from Berlin, Deutschland) so international networks issues and whatnot maybe....who knows....

Haebbie's a Berliner (not the pastry version the kind from Berlin, Deutschland) so international networks issues and whatnot maybe....who knows....
That’s the reason, JB, As a foreigner I’m not able to create an account. It is comprehensible, but I don’t feel good with it.
Haebbie

That’s the reason, JB, As a foreigner I’m not able to create an account. It is comprehensible, but I don’t feel good with it.
Haebbie
sorry to hear that. maybe a call to Buck would help? maybe their online system isn't built for international addresses outside of N. America?

regardless, you're not a foreigner to me. you're a part of the world wide Buck collectors. there are no foreigners.:)

sorry to hear that. maybe a call to Buck would help? maybe their online system isn't built for international addresses outside of N. America?

regardless, you're not a foreigner to me. you're a part of the world wide Buck collectors. there are no foreigners.:)
Thank you, JB, that’s nice to read. I thought to write an email to CJ, may be he can help me to find a way to use the offers Buck has for each member of the Collectors Club.
Haebbie

My apologies! I banged out that message as I was nearing the edge of cell range.

I meant to direct that question to Haebbie as I wondered if he had an account and wasn't able to log in at the moment or if he couldn't create one. Now we know and yes, that's unfortunate.

I'm guessing that Buck is adhering to export laws or avoiding completely the myriad of import laws and regulations in many countries, which is understandable.

I knew that Haebbie was European but wasn't aware that he was in Germany. My better half is German from her mother's side. Her mother tells sad stories from her youth about having to hide in the forest when the bombs fell during WWII. One of her best memories though is meeting Elvis in the department store where she worked as a teenager. Sorry, off topic. :oops:

Last edited:
Mine got here yesterday. Mrs ID really liked the dark handle. I still wish it was the lighter "original" one...
She asked if I was going to send it back and I told here no. She said "If you don't like it later on you can always send it to Leroy"

Unfortunately, it's a bit too late now.
Looks like Buck updated the pictures for the 2021 Legacy 124 to truly represent what they are making. First time I have seen them do this. Personally I wish they were making the handle pictured in the previous photo, but I know some prefer there ebony as black as possible.

New revised photo:
View attachment 1580497

Previous photo:
View attachment 1580498

I received part of my order in from Larry last week.

Limited Edition 124 and 55:
opP5yyp.jpg

My latest order arrived from Buck on Friday and flew through Customs this time. Three days from Buck to my door! 👍

A 110 Slim Pro in brown Micarta for my shorts pocket and the 119 Special Pro that will see heavy use up at the cottage.

On a side note... is anyone else having trouble inserting pics lately? The Attach Files button works ok for me but all of the buttons at the top of the box for posting are greyed-out. This started shortly after I renewed my membership last week. I've sent a message to the Admins but haven't heard back yet.

Attachments

• 20210621_115713-01.jpeg
    20210621_115713-01.jpeg
    265.7 KB · Views: 9
My latest order arrived from Buck on Friday and flew through Customs this time. Three days from Buck to my door! 👍

A 110 Slim Pro in brown Micarta for my shorts pocket and the 119 Special Pro that will see heavy use up at the cottage.

On a side note... is anyone else having trouble inserting pics lately? The Attach Files button works ok for me but all of the buttons at the top of the box for posting are greyed-out. This started shortly after I renewed my membership last week. I've sent a message to the Admins but haven't heard back yet.
I'm using phone, and the app. it has the pic icon blocked or greyed out. I can only use the attach files button on the bottom.

some nice grabs there Jeff. love the new s35vn micarta 119s. gorgeous version. dont have one yet myself, but I have the 120. great user so far

I'm always having problems with the file size being too large.
.....Crop, and crop some more, then give up and do nothing. phone is already set on lowest setting.
Do they allow larger file sizes if you go from Gold member to Platinum?

.....Crop, and crop some more, then give up and do nothing. phone is already set on lowest setting.
nope.

had same issue. I now use a pic compression app. works pretty well. before that I couldnt get a pic to attach. my phone is old but doesn't take pics smaller than 1.3 - 1.7or so mbs, no matter how I set it up. file has to be below 1mb. harder than it sounds. I use a free app called lit photo. its okay, not the best but allows me to compress the files enough to load them. I just picked it from the play store...after trying a few free ones. sure there are better ones out there.

I'm using the Google Snapseed app on my phone to export the pics down to a usable size. Most of the ones I attach are in the 250 to 380kb range which is well within the guidelines. That still allows me to take pics at the higher resolutions.

I didn't see any difference between the memberships but will check again.

Back