2022 GEC Bayou Trapper #88 Thread

The #74 Mustang with Stag covers that I traded Jeff black mamba black mamba for my Swamp Green Gator Bayou Trapper came in today. Jeff should be getting the Gator in the next day or two. Thanks Jeff for the trade.

1652311584930.png

I've still got a Black Linen Micarta covered Bayou Trapper and a Desert Ironwood covered Bayou Trapper

1652311751491.png

Well I've got a gator incoming! I was pretty stoked about about it until I noticed that 14 Barlow that was also in the mailer. Been trying to get a classy, simple, Barlow for a while now. Oh well. People splitting their attention is probably why I was able to score the reptilian beast.

Well I've got a gator incoming! I was pretty stoked about about it until I noticed that 14 Barlow that was also in the mailer. Been trying to get a classy, simple, Barlow for a while now. Oh well. People splitting their attention is probably why I was able to score the reptilian beast.
That same thing happened to me and I never take the time to scroll all the way through the email because, you know, canā€™t waste any time when it comes to GEC drops! But Iā€™m excited to have a gator incoming as well. Really hoping itā€™s in the color I hope for. I have a reserve for a 14 and am hoping I can snatch a coco Barlow.

That same thing happened to me and I never take the time to scroll all the way through the email because, you know, canā€™t waste any time when it comes to GEC drops! But Iā€™m excited to have a gator incoming as well. Really hoping itā€™s in the color I hope for. I have a reserve for a 14 and am hoping I can snatch a coco Barlow.
Yeah, I'll be a little bummed if it's one that the dye didn't take to.

I donā€™t really post on here but figured Iā€™d share my ā€œuserā€ 88 Ace.

Iā€™ve been carrying it for a while to decide if itā€™s a keeper or not and ended up falling in love. Mine has a bit of a tough pull on the clip blade, but very substantial feeling and stable in use.

I love how thin the stock is on the clip blade, making it an excellent fruit slicer. Havenā€™t really had too much use on the lambsfoot blade yet but I imagine it will become the ā€œutilityā€ option. With either blade out, itā€™s very comfortable in hand but I especially love how the peak on the clip blade forms a bit of a finger groove when the lambsfoot is out.

Letā€™s just say this one doesnā€™t have to worry about being sold any time soon.

I donā€™t really post on here but figured Iā€™d share my ā€œuserā€ 88 Ace.

Iā€™ve been carrying it for a while to decide if itā€™s a keeper or not and ended up falling in love. Mine has a bit of a tough pull on the clip blade, but very substantial feeling and stable in use.

I love how thin the stock is on the clip blade, making it an excellent fruit slicer. Havenā€™t really had too much use on the lambsfoot blade yet but I imagine it will become the ā€œutilityā€ option. With either blade out, itā€™s very comfortable in hand but I especially love how the peak on the clip blade forms a bit of a finger groove when the lambsfoot is out.

Letā€™s just say this one doesnā€™t have to worry about being sold any time soon.
Looks great with some patina on it

Back