.22 Pistol Kill- I have to brag

Might be time to go easy, Dougo. I think you're starting to leave a bad taste in some people's mouthes. Try and be more friendly! :D

Dougo your sarcasm and rudeness are uncalled for and astonishing.

When I said that you were making an assessment on another's point of view I was pointing out that you made an assessment of how sheeple would see the shot that was taken.

I think you should read your scripture more closely. The word "judge" as used in Matthew 7:1 (Greek, verb "krino") which you say means to decide whether one goes to heaven or hell actually means '"to separate, select, or choose; hence "to determine;"' (Quoted from "Vine's Concise Dictionary of the Bible") Making my point, you made a determination; not only on Md's intention but on the assessment of people who fear guns.

You have taken my argument out of context and I will not waste everyone's time here by trying to refute everything you've have stated wrongly. The main thing that upsets me here is your indiscriminate use of scripture and claim of knowledge concerning it.

I have attempted to get you to see that you are making a judgment and you have acted wrongly. I cannot convince you of that without a rude and sarcastic reply, thus the discussion process cannot continue.

If you were truly cautioning another you would not be writing the way you have been. You have been, throughout your posts, rude and unabashedly unkind. I think you should examine the way in which you've spoken to me and to other members here.

Dude, what part of my post in this thread that said "This argument ends now" did you not understand????!!!

This is irrelevant to the OP, and I already told you guys to knock it off. As I said in that same post, read the whole thread before you reply to an earlier post.

Drop it now or I start issuing infractions. Political and religious debates do not belong in this forum.

Back