#35 Beer and Sausage Bar Tool Knife

Two Autumn leaf jigged bone #35 assembly line photos have been posted on the GEC web-sight. I thought those knives were jigged ebony wood , until I read the caption. After buffing the Autumn Leaf bone #35 will be a whole new animal.

IMG_2390.jpg

I Loved Red Green. :cool::thumbsup:
My son just looked over my shoulder and said, "Hey Dad, that's your favorite quote". :D
I always liked “If it ain't broke you're not trying.”

I think they have every episode on YouTube now. I’m not sure if the movie is on there or not.

I’ve never understood that practice. Why would you want to scrape the head off your beer?[/QUOTE]
So you have an excuse to use your knife.

It blows my mind that so many people claim to hate this knife, yet continue to follow the thread, and most likely will buy the knife...

I, for one, plan to hate-buy this knife... then probably like it.

Yes.... that is the only reason I want one... just the novelty of it, and the really cool shield. I'm sure I would use it at some point, but I want it "just because".... now that I find it's coming in ebony, I REALLY want that one.

Regardless of pattern (or comb :confused:) I'm a sucker for anything ebony wood.

It blows my mind that so many people claim to hate this knife, yet continue to follow the thread, and most likely will buy the knife...
It's fun to watch the knife come to fruition with GEC's penchant for teaser pics...it's interesting to read both sides of the coin, and especially for me, the ones who really want this knife...even though I have no use for this release, and have zero interest in getting one, it is an interesting twist on things, and also begs the question, why??? what twist of fate or whimsy made this knife into a production model??? We may never know...looking forward to see the writing on the tube for any hints about that.
You don't have to want to own a particular thing to be curious about it, and why it ticks peoples fancy...fly on the wall.

begs the question, why??? what twist of fate or whimsy made this knife into a production model??? We may never know...looking forward to see the writing on the tube for any hints about that.
Maybe the 35 pattern lends itself to experimentation. Maybe the shape of it makes it easy to use for various blades. It seems like there have been several different blade combos in the various iterations of the 35.

Back