4k post Giveaway - 440C 2 blade GEC #33 Conductor - Winner Selected

Count me in, I really have been wanting to try out a GEC. Definitely would get use from me. Thank you for the chance!

Trand,
Just wanted to chime in and thank you for your generosity and contribution to this forum; for example, your GEC half stop thread and your pictures have helped me alot in choosing and understanding...and contributed to my latest acquisitions too :p
Not an entry :)

Fausto
:cool:

Fantastic GAW! Never had anything in stag so please count me in.

I'm in!

I have nothing from Great Eastern (440C) and would love to get a first hand look at it.

Count me in too. I have to admit, of the many traditional knives I own, I don't have any in stag. If I end up with this one, it would be my first and then who knows? Thanks for doing the giveaway!

Trand, thanks for the generous GAW!! Please count me in for a chance at a Conductor. I'm another stagless member here, and I like the size of a small pen knife like the #33. Good luck, everybody.

- GT

An outstanding GAW that mirrors your contributions, thank you.

This is a very nice pattern indeed plus it comes in stag and GEC's very desirable stainless. Traditional fans who contribute here should put in for this one as it's a very fine knife. How do I know? Well I have a couple of Conductors, specifically this one, so, not an entry but much appreciation for your efforts and this kind GAW Trand.

Regards, Will

I'm in. Thanks Trand. I've been eying those conductors. What does the Cy Clops stamp mean?

Steve, Cyclops Works is the stamp for GEC stainless knives.

Regards, Will.

Wow. The term "grail" gets used a lot around here, but that's just about it for me. I went all the way to Titusville in search of a stainless conductor or white owl to no avail. Please count me in.

I'm in! Wow what a great giveaway and I've been wanting some GEC stainless.

Jake

I have also wanted to try GEC's 440C. Please count me in as they are both great looking knives.

Thanks for a great GAW...

Thank you for your generosity and contributions to my favorite place to hang out on the Internet. I have wanted to get a Conductor in my hands to try out. Also have no experience with GEC 440. Please count me in.

Chris

Trand, as of now this isn't an entry. Though, I may change my mind. I've never held the 33, nor owned any of GEC SS, and having been considering both.

All this to say, thank you for the 4000 post. I can honestly say as a newbie I have learned a great deal from your post. I will also go on to say that I have drowled over your collection as well. :D

Thank you for the free cutlery education.

Back