4k post Giveaway - 440C 2 blade GEC #33 Conductor - Winner Selected

I would definitely like to enter this very generous giveaway. I have looked at and thought of purchasing one of the Elk GEC 33's for a while, and would love to put one to use.

This is a grail for me and I can't let this GAW go by without entering! Thanks for your generosity! I've been after a conductor for awhile, and with 440C...Boy Howdy!

I love the looks of those conductors! I have already received a GEC #15 "charlow" from this forum as a very generous gift from Chief so if this precludes me from consideration I completely understand. All I can say is that if I win this knife it will be used every day, and that is no idle promise.
I appreciate this opportunity.
James.

Please count me in. I love the look of the conductor & stag. Great combo.

Trand, congrats on the 4 grand, and thanks for the chance. I'd love to win this one (either one, they're both beautiful!)

Thanks for the generosity. Please count me in. I've yet to own a GEC would love to give this one a try.

Not in but those are definitely nice. :thumbup: A grail knife for some lucky person.

I'm in, thanks for the opportunity! Huge fan of stag and I would love to add a smaller traditional to my rotation.

Thanks for the GAW. The 33 is a knife I have been wanting to get for quite a while now. I started in this forum because I wanted to find 2 knifes I could carry and pass down to my 2 boys. (4 year old and a 7 month old.) My 4 year old is obsessed with trains and I thought what a more fitting name for something to pass down to him. I definitely appreciate the opportunity.

Gabe

I just caught the traditional bug a couple weeks ago. I haven't posted in this forum yet because I'm still learning but I hope you'll consider me for the giveaway. Thanks.

Back