99 Wallstreet on the horizon, who's excited

First off, searched and didn't find an existing thread like this so apologies if this is a duplicate. I have been on the look out for a GEC #99 pattern for some time. Every time I saw one available on the secondary market I was either a day late or a dollar short so when I saw the release announcement and pre-order I could not reserve quickly enough. Don't see too much on this pattern so I wanted to see who could share some pics and or opinions on this pattern as I patiently wait. Thank you

The 99 Wall Street has been on my want list, I missed the pre order by minutes. I'm going to try the secondary market when they are released.

I reserved one in chestnut and am anxious to check out stainless steel on a GEC. I've really been liking the stainless on my new Canal Street Cutlery Boy's Knife and can't wait to compare the two.

Hand up! This’ll be the first time wall streets were made after my traditional knives rebirth. I’m very excited to see some stainless in the mix again as well.

I am very interested in this knife. It ticks two boxes for me. A lockback and stainless.

Can anyone tell me what Springfield bone is? Colour, texture etc?

,,,Mike in Canada

Its a sexy little knife

5ze4eju.jpg

I know you'll hear otherwise but I've had three 99s and other GEC lockbacks with zero blade play. ZERO.

So excited! I preordered a chestnut 99 to give my daughter for Christmas. Should give her a nice option in between her SAK and Opinel, and I'm hoping she'll like it. :)

The 99 Wall Street has been on my want list, I missed the pre order by minutes. I'm going to try the secondary market when they are released.
I've never understood this. Missed "the" pre-order, as though there is just one system/retailer. I know we're not supposed to talk about the buying process, so I'm really not trying to open that discussion, but a good (rhetorical) question may be: why is going to the secondary market the ONLY other option if you've missed one single retailer?

On the the knives, I've only owned one of these #99s. I have long been on the lookout for an ebony clip, but, man, are they scarce! joeradza joeradza , you have a real gem there. And a nice pic, too! :thumbsup:

One my earliest GEC's was a 99 with clip point blade in smooth autumn bone. It is slim and has good blade lock-up. Its one of my user GEC's.

I've never understood this. Missed "the" pre-order, as though there is just one system/retailer. I know we're not supposed to talk about the buying process, so I'm really not trying to open that discussion, but a good (rhetorical) question may be: why is going to the secondary market the ONLY other option if you've missed one single retailer?

On the the knives, I've only owned one of these #99s. I have long been on the lookout for an ebony clip, but, man, are they scarce! joeradza joeradza , you have a real gem there. And a nice pic, too! :thumbsup:
Thanks. Those were the days when you'd go to a website and decide which one you wanted. It was my first GEC.

Back