A prototype from MarcinS

Super cool design. I would buy that in a heartbeat. I wouldn't plan on using it in the kitchen though. I would EDC that!

Chalk up another "must have" Spyderco collaboration for me. It does look like a Rock Lobster.

I don't really stab things though. I find myself cutting far more often. It's almost like a wharncliffe with a belly.

I don't really NEED a pointy tip, its more of a preference for me. I find it more aesthetically pleasing and the point is still useful at times.

From the creator of the Techno, the SpydeChef:
DSC_3934.jpg

Titanium framelock by Marcin Slysz, RWL-34 bladesteel. Picture credit goes to PiterM.

damn...now another spyderco i need to get...

Dude...... That's a nice knife I will def get one. I feel it's a very useful blade shape, if I could change anything maybe 20cv or m390.

From the creator of the Techno, the SpydeChef:
DSC_3934.jpg

Titanium framelock by Marcin Slysz, RWL-34 bladesteel. Picture credit goes to PiterM.

I hope it's ok to post this here, the origin of this and other pics is a thread on the USN by PiterM.

It's so beautiful...

I gotta get one and anodize it to match my Techno. Then I'll have a big brother! Is the choice to use rwl-34 set in stone? Just curious. I'd love to have it CTS-xhp but have always wanted to try RWL-34 so I'm good either way. The blade looks thinner than the Techno, too which is a plus:thumbup:

Back