A Smoke Request for Myself

Smoke and prayers from Kansas, Chris. Keep us posted. I'm confidant you kick it in the butt and come back stronger than ever.:thumbup:

James

Prayers ongoing until you're well again Chris! Please post here whenever you need to talk--or email me whenever you want.

I was joking with my family that I just need a printout of the MRI so I can take it to the shooting range and blow the hell out of it with my friend's M1 Garande. That would feel good!

This makes me confident you're going to send it packing Chris:thumbup: :)

namaarie said:
I was joking with my family that I just need a printout of the MRI so I can take it to the shooting range and blow the hell out of it with my friend's M1 Garande. That would feel good! :D

Maintain that attitude.

You have mail.

Prayers from here Chris.

Just keep doing what we all should do. make the most of each day.

Roger hugging the kids...

Tom

Chris smoke and prayers from Boise. As mentioned in other posts, you young and tough, think positive thoughts and things will work out fine.

Dick

Chris,

Smoke going out from Boston. It sounds like you have a very strong spirit to face this with. That is a very important thing.

I have heard from many that acupuncture helped them deal with the side effects of the chemo... something to keep in mind.

Best of luck, and keep us posted.

~ Ken

Somke and Prayers from Texas.
Your attitude will help see you through this. Al

God this place is cool. Never ceases to bring a smile. You guys are the best, and I won't forget the good wishes. I'll let you know on monday what the prognosis is.

Thanks again, from the bottom of my heart,

Chris

Hey man, smoke and prayers daily. I myself am 19 and cant imagine dealing with this, all I can do is pray and say keep on truckin'. Oh, and btw, you on facebook?
Lucas

Hang tough Chris, I ain't heard no fat lady singing, and medical technology has made considerable leaps and bounds since most of us were your age. Prayers from Texas.

Sarge

I went to Sogenji Shrine in Mobara today. The cherry trees are in bloom today. I burned a whole pack of incense for you Chris. I wrote your name on the wrapper. (just to make sure God knows who it's for)

Attachments

• CIMG5068.JPG
    CIMG5068.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 12
  • CIMG5069.JPG
    CIMG5069.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 9
  • CIMG5065 #2.JPG
    CIMG5065 #2.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 9
Smoke rising in the carolina's this night and for awhile.

May it be as you ask.

Back