A Smoke Request for Myself

Chris...

From your many posts, I know you have the resources, the inner strength, to fight this bad news well.

Know that you're not alone: the many good people pulling for you here can make a difference. When things are in the balance, the weigh-in of collective good tilts the scale.

Think about this place. There is more than steel in the khukuris.

Lighting a candle now.

Mike

With a great attitude like that and the whole Cantina pulling for you, you'll have this thing beat in no time. :) We will ALL be here for you with whatever you need. Just say the word.

Chris, I will pray for you. Keep the good outlook, fight like hell. I have friends and family that have beat cancer, you can too!

Steve in Tracy

you got it bud, let's all pull this one through.

prayers and positive thoughts. Support is here 24/7

Prayers

<:)> THEY call me 'Dean' <>
dean-sp-sm.jpg

<:eek:> Caution: Not all ideas vented from this brain are entirely based on empirical data. JMO-M2C-fWiW-iIRC-YMMV-fYI-TiA-YW-GL
<:D> Noobee <> Tips <> Baha'i Prayers Links --A--T--H--D

As a 20 year old political science major that sure strikes close to home Chris. You are in the prime of your life, you have the best chance your going to get to beat it. My heart goes out to you and yours.

Smoke and Prayers from Victoria.

Gord

Best of luck and smoke from Vermont. I hope it works out good. Keep us posted. You're young and hopefully strong. Again, best wishes!

Oh, I'm plenty strong, Shann. I'll make it, no problem.

Well, we found out today that it's probably a sarcoma of some kind. We'll probably find out tomorrow exactly what it is. That is to say that, right now, we know little, and we will know much tomorrow when we find out its identity.

Right now, it looks like I'll probably be going to MD Anderson in Houston for this. At least I'll go there so they can figure out what to do and tell us what to do when I get back to Iowa. I'm pretty excited about this, because they're the best cancer center in the United States. I will literally be getting the best care available to see me through this.

I am such a lucky guy to have such great friends and the ability to go where I need to go to fix this. I'll bring a laptop and keep you updated as best I can.

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart, and I want you to know how much I appreciate your kind words of encouragment. I have no fear and no doubt. This, too, shall pass. Thanks, guys.

All my thanks,

Chris

Thank you for keeping the forum informed. Let's bash this sob Cancer.

munk

We have our fingers crossed, candles lit, smoke rising, and prayers for you going constantly.

Houston is a neat city too. Try to catch an Astros game while you're there if you can. Also Houston, a southern city, is full of gorgeous women too. If you get a chance check them out. Women are suckers for a story like yours.

Take care of yoruself buddy, we're here.

Chris?

You have my heart.

Ask. If it can be done, it will be done.

Need books?

wacherass.

Chris, positive thoughts, thats great!

Let us know where to ship things, a good supply of "pointy sharp things" is mandatory for doing battle. Even a Kagas Katne will help ward off the white coated Zombies that lurk in every hospital.

You need something, let me know.

Dick:thumbup:

Prayers from Texas.
Terry

By the way, if you need anything while in Houston, let me know. I can email you my number.

Back