Photos A Walk in Nature

Hike this AM with a friend. Not too hot, but 95% humidity…. Had to wipe down all my blades after!

View attachment 1817975
View attachment 1817976
View attachment 1817977
View attachment 1817978
Haha, those are definitely Maryland woods, there. I too got a short walk in this morning, in the woods near my home. You weren’t stalking me, were you?

https://www.bladeforums.com/[img]ht...17-1-FA0-4-F0-F-A894-6824-F4-F16532.jpg[/img]
Here are some other pictures of the same general area last year:

Last edited:
Some pics from my walk yesterday :) Hope everyone is having a great weekend :thumbsup:

NcDky2a.jpg

LpSdbCr.jpg

AzIw9GJ.jpg

PME5ame.jpg

oV3puPT.jpg

rRmiRIL.jpg

CmuRLVT.jpg

U3cLIBB.jpg

fHTqt4x.jpg

lnbFZin.jpg

UTAB6Td.jpg

SwLxEHH.jpg

HMThTa8.jpg

gIknw4R.jpg

Early in the morning I like to walk along a cliff overlooking the ocean. I enjoy pelicans. They are beautiful yet strange looking birds. Here’s a picture of some flying in formation. This was but a fraction that flew by before I took a pic. Some landed on this rock outcropping the birds like.
And I took a pic of my new lamb foot slipjoint.F86B726D-6F7A-4746-BC23-88BD9A3F13AD.jpeg47D61E5D-CD82-4808-B791-3FDD8DFF664E.jpeg3FFD302C-C813-4F88-B858-4EBE7FF85742.jpeg

Early in the morning I like to walk along a cliff overlooking the ocean. I enjoy pelicans. They are beautiful yet strange looking birds. Here’s a picture of some flying in formation. This was but a fraction that flew by before I took a pic. Some landed on this rock outcropping the birds like.
And I took a pic of my new lamb foot slipjoint.View attachment 1820838View attachment 1820839View attachment 1820840

Looks like a great place to live :) Congratulations on the new Lambsfoot :) :thumbsup:

So here I am, awake at 1 am… inside the little cabin of our Siren 17.
Diana is snoring 💤 VERY loudly besides me 😁

We are cruising the Rideau Canal together this long weekend 😎

Just before getting underway we christened our boat and named her “Serena”

Brought along my Mount of Olives #77👍
Oh, the drink is non alcoholic 😁🥂

IGCv2uu.jpg

UAkwGfE.jpg

yWpXqgB.jpg

I dropped my glasses 👓 inside the lock at Jones Falls 🤪 and they went all the way to the bottom 😩
Evan was able to drain it completely after we had crossed and brought them to me with a big smile 😊 He is my hero !!! 😎

81DqWm7.jpg

e7NKBZl.jpg

IyZ3oa9.jpg

Well, good night folks 🤓💤

IGCv2uu.jpg

UAkwGfE.jpg

yWpXqgB.jpg

I dropped my glasses 👓 inside the lock at Jones Falls 🤪 and they went all the way to the bottom 😩
Evan was able to drain it completely after we had crossed and brought them to me with a big smile 😊 He is my hero !!! 😎

81DqWm7.jpg

e7NKBZl.jpg

IyZ3oa9.jpg

Fantastic post Dan. Can’t wait to see more. Have a great time. 😎👍

Lake Warner, Utah in the San JuansView attachment 1820938Goosenecks - San Juan River a short drive from the above image.View attachment 1820939Bob Cargill at his very best.View attachment 1820940

Incredible landscapes. What planet do you live on?

IGCv2uu.jpg

UAkwGfE.jpg

yWpXqgB.jpg

81DqWm7.jpg

e7NKBZl.jpg

IyZ3oa9.jpg

Glad to have good news from you. Looking forward to pictures and stories of your next boat trip.

Dan.

Back